“Great, if not a little expensive”

Zea Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #8 of 224 Restaurants in Kenner
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Great, if not a little expensive”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great food, fresh, good service, a little awkward walking through closely laid table to get to the restrooms.

Visited November 2012

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Service at this location is......”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've been eating at their restaurants since they opened their first one. Took the in-laws out to dinner at the Kenner location for their birthdays (1 week apart). The service issues started with the drink orders. I asked what kind of bourbon they had. Our waitress (sweet girl) said she would ask the bartender. She told me they had Jack Daniels and a few other Kentucky style ones. I had to go to the bar myself to find out. The our appetizer arrived, with no small plates. I asked a passing server if she could get us some. She dropped the stack in front of me and walked away. I think I'll stick to the Clearview location from now on.

• Visited November 2012