“Great!”

Fisherman's Cove Seafood
Ranked #8 of 228 Restaurants in Kenner
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The price was really reasonable compare to restaurant in French Quarter, but taste was better. It is difficult to go for tourist without the car but really worth going there instead of making big line in restaurant in French Quarter. Oyster was only $10 / dozen. Service was really good as well!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I will be going back here every time I go N.O. area. The food was just fantastic. The staff was wonderful. It definitely is a local place.
The seafood market next door was great. TopNotch Service.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This little "hole in the wall" seemed to have great promise, but just fell short. I had Blackened Halibut with corn and mixed vegetables. It was a "special", and was $19 and change (plus tax) for the meal. The Halibut was a huge portion, and was mostly well prepared, but just fell short of my expectations for flavor. The corn was overdone and soggy, the mixed vegetables over-cooked and mostly tasteless. It wasn't a horrible experience, but my meal definitely fell short (especially considering the high price).

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Great place, not fancy but very good fresh seafood. I had the blackened catfish topped with shrimps in a creole sauce. Simply delicious.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

All of the food we ordered was excellent! So fresh, battered nicely, the bread on the po'boy was fantastic (and they put pickles on it... yum!). It wasn't too pricey. I meal for three with three drinks was $40.

We did a plantation tour and stopped on our way back. It was around 1:00 and we had to wait about 10 minutes for a table -- to me this was a great sign.

Visit next door, they have a fish market and it looks wonderful (we're from Iowa, driving, so couldn't take any with us, but they do ship).

Would we go back? For sure.

Happy travels!

Been to Fisherman's Cove Seafood? Share your experiences!