Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport
$79
BestWestern.com
$139
$91
All reviewsindoor poolnew orleansfront deskwafflesfrench quarterthe wi fiking suitethree nightswaffle makerfree breakfastfree parkinghot breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areabed was very comfortableair conditionerrental car
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My stay at Comfort Suites was amazing! The hotel was beautiful and clean. All the staff was very friendly and accomidating. They even have happy hour! Free beer, wine, appetizers, and free warm cookies for dessert. Erica at the front desk is so friendly and welcoming. I couldnt have asked for a better stay in New Orleans.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review of your visit with the Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the evening Manager's Reception. Thank you for the compliment of our Front Desk Staff. We are very proud of our entire staff and will share your kind review with all.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I really enjoyed my time. They service is awesome. The pool was very clean. I will love to come again.

• Stayed: May 2012
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for selecting the Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport as your host during your recent visit to our area. We are happy to know your stay with us was a pleasant one and that you enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool. I will share your review with our team and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

The staff here is superb! Khyati, Marilyn and Manny were the best guest services attendants Ive come across in my numerous and various hotel stays. I specifically asked to stay at this hotel because of the level of service from these ladies and Manny. They go out of their way to satisfy your needs. They made my stay so enjoyable and at such personal level that I would suggest this hotel to anyone (in hopes that Marilyn and Khyati are working!)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for selecting the Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport hotel as your host during your recent visit to our area. We are so proud of our sraff and their outstanding guest service and to have you, our guest recognize them and remember them by name is truly appreciated. We are very happy you had a pleasant stay and we could share it with you. I will share your kind words with all.
Thank you again and we await your return.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I placed a Do Not Disturb sign on the door to my room the morning we were due to check out, only to find housekeeping in the room a little while later (well before 11am). The room was tore down as though we had checked out, but we weren't even done getting all of our things out of the room yet. This isn't even the worst part - when we notified the front desk and expressed our concerns, we were treated as if we did something wrong! We did not make a scene, nor act crazy, all we wanted was someone to apologize and assure us that this wasn't policy and that the offending housekeeper would be corrected. No apology, no explanation. All that was said was, "Well, it's not like we're going to fire her." Is this how a front desk staff should treat its guests and respond to customer service issues? Needless to say, I would never, ever, ever recommend this hotel to anyone ever. Not in a million years.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel - if something goes wrong and you need to bring it to the desk's attention, they will treat you as the problem.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank DavidandSarah_1
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My girls and I had tickets to comedy fest and we need a place to get dress at after work and a place where we can stay at instead of driving home. We stay at the Comfort Suites in Kenner. Our room was very clean and spacious for 4 womens. The staff there are very friendly and helpful. We enjoy that room had a micowave and refrigerator. Breakfast in morning was very good. Good place for visiting.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
ComfortSuitesKenner, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad your stay with us was a pleasant experience. We are very proud of our staff and they work very hard to maintain a high level of guest service. To have you, our guest, recognize the work makes us proud.
Thank you again and we hope to see you again during your next visit to our area.