Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport
$124
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
$93
$100
$159
$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$104
All reviewslake pontchartrainnew orleanstreasure chest casinoconvention centerroom was cleanfront desk stafffree shuttlebusiness tripfrench quarterminute drivecookieshgiairportleveedowntowncruiseproximity
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Overall good. Price was high for a Garden Inn standard hotel. Internet was free and good connection with WiFi throughout and no limit on devices connected - good. Airport transfer terribly long wait on arrival. Coffee maker in room did not work but I did not report it until departure.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We will let the housekeeping department know of the coffee maker not working properly. We hope you will come back for another visit soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very nice hotel, saqys in New Orleans Airport hotel but is actually on Lake Ponchatrain, was hoping to stay close to airport, but this is really out there unless you want to gamble. Only problem woke up to take shower and roaches were on floor of bathroom, told them whjen I wnet to check oput and the only comment was, oh we are really sorry.

1  Thank Jon U
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Good afternoon,

I would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel. I would like to apologize for the roaches in the room and for you not being as close to the airport as you would have liked to be. I will work with the front desk on how to handle guest issues better in the future. It is out hope that you give us another chance in the future.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel was a great value for the location and the view of Lake Pontchartrain on the north side of the hotel. And because it's located at the lakefront, it's a quick and easy commute to I-10 with little traffic. Definitely nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Keller W
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Good morning,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am happy to hear that you received outstanding service from our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We chose this just to have a place to stay before heading to the French Quarter. I picked it because it was close to something to do (Treasure Chest Casino). Being an airport hotel, I didn't expect much, but was pleasantly surprised by the amenities and the wonderful hospitality of the staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank MAF512

Good morning,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am happy to hear that you had a great time with us while visiting the city. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I'll be back next year, love the staff! It's perfect staying on location while exhibiting at the dog-show. The only disappointment was as I said no comp breakfast like last year. I was charged 4 different amounts for the same breakfast selections for each of the four days. On the 4th day I was already finished eating my breakfast before the waitress offered anyone coffee. Water was no served unless asked for.

1  Thank Rebecca R
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I am sorry you were charged different amounts for the breakfast as we have the buffet at $11.95 per person unless you ordered A la cart.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 504-712-0504.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Warmest regards,