“O.K...!”
Review of Days Inn Jennings

Days Inn Jennings
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Jennings
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed in room 101. Older property. Our room was clean. Matters was comfortable. Wi-Fi worked. Some items have need up-dated. Raining hard during our visit, so ate at the Chinese Buffet, next door. Mistake! Food was NOT good. Price was high. We are use to Heaven Door, Thornton, CO., which is excellent. (***** rating)...

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dave J
Rachelle L, Manager at Days Inn Jennings, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear n6351b,
Im sorry for the experience you had at King Buffet, We are in the process of updating our
rooms,as much as possible, I do appreciate your business,and your feedback is very
important to us to let know what needs to be done. Again thanks.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My son-in-law (who just got back from Afghanistan), daughter and grandson were traveling west to Texas and stopped here for the night. They were directed to park in that area for the night. My son in law went out a few hours after arrival to have a cigarette to find his window smashed and everything stolen out of the car. They offered no assistance and said the security cameras don't show anything according to the police. Very suspicious if you ask me. I would not stay at this hotel if it were free.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank scott2ll
Rachelle L, Manager at Days Inn Jennings, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Scott211,
I'd like to apolize for the inconvience of your stay, so sorry your car got
broken in to this is not something that happens everyday, we have contacted
police,they are aware of what has happened,there were 2 other Hotels that had
cars broken into as well. We are trying to correct this problem, so it doesn't happen
again to anyone.Have a great day.

Rachelle LeBlanc
rachellelblnc@gmail.com

Reviewed December 29, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TRISHA C

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

The Days Inn is right off the highway and a great place for a road weary traveler. Overall the rooms are clean and inviting. The shower water was hot, but the pressure could have been better. There looked to be some mold in the caulk of the shower where there was a repair, but nothing too gross. The sink hardware could use an update. The bed was comfortable with a lot of pillows (the pillows were soft and squishy, but a tad small). Our blanket had some holes in it on one side. Upon arrival, the room had a weird odor (smoke nearby maybe) but after having the ac on, it went away. Total cost of my stay for one night: $81.31

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank NolaFromTX
Reviewed November 3, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank 1CLD
Reviewed October 29, 2012

When I arrived at the Hotel, the first thing I checked was the toilet. It appeared that it had not been cleaned. When I called the front desk, initially, no one answered the phone. After calling back several times, someone finally answered. I told the lady the situation and asked if she could send someone from housekeeping. Her response: (1) housekeeping left at 3:00 p.m. (it was 6:00 p.m.), (2) the attendant was not sure how long it would be before she could move me to another room. Keep in mind I had traveled for over 3 hours. I was finally moved to another room an hour after I arrived. After going to the new room, I noticed a difference in the smell of the two rooms. Apparantly, I was initially given a smoking room when I specifically requested a NONSMOKING ROOM. I was very upset and will never use Days Inn ever again. I had an opportunity to change hotel reservations but chose to stay at Days Inn--BIG, BIG MISTAKE. WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Catrina W
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The outside and lobby of the hotel was nice. Had trouble getting a room with a working key. The room was a bit in need of updating but clean and comfortable. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was only ok.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MAUREEN B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jennings
Hampton Inn & Suites Jennings
Best Western Rayne Inn
Days Inn Rayne
Days Inn Rayne
#2 of 2 in Rayne

Been to Days Inn Jennings? Share your experiences!