Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma
$85
Hotels.com
$70
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$67
Howard Johnson Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
Courtyard Houma(Houma)
$94
Plantation Inn(Houma)(Great Value!)
$60
All reviewsindoor poolrestaurants and shoppingwaffle machinehot tubfree breakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2012

You can always count on Fairfield. The rooms were very nice and clean. The breakfast had several items and the coffee was really good. The pool and hot tub were clean (maybe a little too much chlorine). The staff was very nice. If the hair dryer worked and the towels weren't slightly damp, I would have gave an excellent review. Will stay there again.

Room Tip: Booked on line. Was asked what floor (3rd worked well for us) and what type of pillows (feather or foam). Even asked if we wanted to be close to the elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
FHall001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you so much for the nice things you had to say about our property. Everday we want to make sure our guests have the very best stay that we can offer them! I am sorry about the two items that were not up to par. Please contact me so I might get some more feedback from you. Thanks so much and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Staff very courteous. Room clean and comfortable. A/C nice and cool. Great Gym. Pool Indoor with hot tub. Very nice and clean. Water nice and warm. Bathroom with good hot water and nice soft towels. Bed is very comfortable. Wifi good. Had mini ref and microwave. Flat screen tv. Looked at room where continental breakfast is servered. Will eat in am. Check out at noon and not the usuall 10 or 11. Pool open longer then most from 6a to 11p. All staff has been great We live a few blocks away but just wanted a night away from home but did not want to go out of town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Went to stay for one night and booked two rooms(double beds)! Both rooms a/c was not working properly. I called the front desk and the staff can to check it out! She said,"it very hot in here," ! She told me that she was gng to call her manager to see if she can move me to other rooms! She came back and said She was gng to place me upstairs! I ask her will the price be the same as the rooms I have already! She said yes!! Well at check-out it wasn't , they charged me $20 extra for both room! I paid cash and they still charged it to my credit card!! It was a mess!! The check-out staff was very rude To me!! I will Neva stay here ever again! So, if ur in the Houma area please stay at the Wingate! It's the best hotel down here! Stay away from the Fairfield Inn!!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Hotel is just about finished with renovations. Prior to the renovations I had quit staying at this location but when available now it is a much better place to stay than in the past. The place has a new facelift and staff is really great. Rooms are nice, but as mentioned dehumifiers in the room that are not quite. So if you cannot tolerate the fan noise then you will not have peace and quite unless you turn off the dehumidifier. Thumbs up to renovations they were needed and the staff is great! Overall for the price is right for what you get so average is my recommendation due to the dehumifiers.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I got a great rate for this property and decided to give it a try. It's a very nice motel. It's located on a strip of busy highway that contains numerous places to eat and shop. The staff here could not be friendlier. There were a few minor annoyances such as the pool being closed for maintenance and the need for the use of a dehumidifier in our ground floor room. This is swamp country and a ground floor room seems to attract the dampness worst. That and a few cockroaches in the bathroom during the night. Don't get me wrong the hotel is super clean and everything about our stay was great otherwise. Get a room on an upper floor and I'm sure things will be fine.

Room Tip: Get something on a floor other than the ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple