Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma
$85
Hotels.com
$70
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$67
Howard Johnson Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
Courtyard Houma(Houma)
$94
Plantation Inn(Houma)(Great Value!)
$60
All reviewsindoor poolrestaurants and shoppingwaffle machinehot tubfree breakfast
Reviewed February 12, 2012

First I would like to say that the service at this hotel was EXCELLENT all the way around! From the front desk clerks, to the breakfast attendants to the managers ALL were AWESOME! Even tho there was a little bit of renovation going on, that didi not stop my family and I from having an awesome time amd enjoying our stay! HOWEVER, there was this guy who was there at the hotel, maybe he was a head manager or big boss of some such but being in the breakfast room eating breakfast one morning I did not like or appreciate the way that he talked to and treated his employees! Maybe it's none of my business but the things he said were uncalled for. He talked to these young ladies like they had no understanding and didn't know their job or what they were doing, which in MY opinion he was dead WRONG! Like I stated before maybe this is none of my business but it was hard for me not to listen in on the conversation he had with the young ladies in the presence of us guests....he really need to get it together because in my opinion, if it wasn't for the GREAT STAFF THERE, the hotel wouldn't be the same!! Besides that, I LOVED IT! THANKS!

Room Tip: It really doesn't matter which room you choose, ALL of them are GREAT! :-)
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I enjoyed the outstanding customer service given to me during my stay over the Thanksgiving 2011 Holiday. As I arrived for my stay, I was treated with courteous and friendly service with a smile. I was given a renovated suite on the third floor. The room was very appealing and spacious and the decor was very commendable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family if accomodations are required. Thank you for making my stay a pleasant one. See you Soon!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My family stayed here over Mardi Gras and we were quite surprised with the Southern Hosptality everyone was soo friendly and the amenities were great. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to others. Service was great beds were comfy great location and indoor pool a plus for kids.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2011

The staff is excellent. They are very kind, hospitable. Even thought they are under renovation my stay here was still excellent. Every time I'm in houma Louisiana I stay here and I love it. The rooms are very clean,and beds are very comfortable. I can't wait to see the newly renovated finished hotel. Steven snell

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed October 12, 2011

The excellent rates and wonderful staff at this hotel makes it worth staying. We stayed for three nights during the Voice of the Wetlands Festival.

The hotel is undergoing an upgrade that is sorely overdue. Our room was on the first floor, and in addition to the A/C, they had a dehumidifier going full blast, which was noisy and filled up daily.

The pool was dirty and too warm and the hot tub had no working water jets. I never saw the maintenance folks, but they should probably find some new ones.....when I mentioned the hot tub to the desk clerk, she responded, "Oh they still haven't fixed it!"

Free wifi, free basic breakfast, and friendly staff were the positives that outweighed the condition of the property.

Room Tip: Second floor doesn't need a dehumidifier.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends