Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma
$69
$70
$64
$85
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$67
Howard Johnson Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
Plantation Inn(Houma)(Great Value!)
$60
Courtyard Houma(Houma)
$94
Courtyard
$62
All reviewsindoor poolrestaurants and shoppingwaffle machinehot tubfree breakfast
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I enjoyed the outstanding customer service given to me during my stay over the Thanksgiving 2011 Holiday. As I arrived for my stay, I was treated with courteous and friendly service with a smile. I was given a renovated suite on the third floor. The room was very appealing and spacious and the decor was very commendable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family if accomodations are required. Thank you for making my stay a pleasant one. See you Soon!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My family stayed here over Mardi Gras and we were quite surprised with the Southern Hosptality everyone was soo friendly and the amenities were great. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to others. Service was great beds were comfy great location and indoor pool a plus for kids.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2011

The staff is excellent. They are very kind, hospitable. Even thought they are under renovation my stay here was still excellent. Every time I'm in houma Louisiana I stay here and I love it. The rooms are very clean,and beds are very comfortable. I can't wait to see the newly renovated finished hotel. Steven snell

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed October 12, 2011

The excellent rates and wonderful staff at this hotel makes it worth staying. We stayed for three nights during the Voice of the Wetlands Festival.

The hotel is undergoing an upgrade that is sorely overdue. Our room was on the first floor, and in addition to the A/C, they had a dehumidifier going full blast, which was noisy and filled up daily.

The pool was dirty and too warm and the hot tub had no working water jets. I never saw the maintenance folks, but they should probably find some new ones.....when I mentioned the hot tub to the desk clerk, she responded, "Oh they still haven't fixed it!"

Free wifi, free basic breakfast, and friendly staff were the positives that outweighed the condition of the property.

Room Tip: Second floor doesn't need a dehumidifier.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Upgraded to a King Suite and was able to lay out the thirty books and printer I used to study for my US Coast Guard exam at Fletcher CC - Louisiana marine & Petroleum Institute. People very friendly. Felt like home and was able to accomplish what I needed.

Room Tip: Make friends with the front desk people!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo