“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Houma
Geismar, Louisiana
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Great hotel! The staff was very helpful and went beyond the call of duty! It was a great stay! My children loved the pool! The atmosphere was more than expected. It was a relaxing and wonderful experience. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank stewart S
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
It is always great to hear of a family having a great time at our hotel. We hope your children have lasting memories of the pool and their stay. You will go down in our record books as the 100th person to rate our hotel as EXCELLENT. We thank you and hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 8, 2014

So at precisely 9:00 am. the hotel staff decides to buff the deck of the indoor pool. Noisy! We're on vacation and we're being awaken by machinery right outside our door. Call the front desk and she apologizes profusely but offered no relief. Obviously, "we had this planned for today and we cannot deviate". To hell with the customers. It would seem to me if you're a hotel operator, the most important thing in business is the comfort of your guests. Not here. This pitiful attitude makes me sick and the owner should get a new line of business. Don't stay here, they don't care.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
We care! We apologize that our efforts did not meet you approval. We have also been apologizing to our staff and guest who overheard the language you used to voice your displeasure. We look forward to your return to see our fresh new pool area.
Thibodaux, Louisiana
Reviewed April 7, 2014

From the moment I pulled in until I left, I received amazing customer service from kind employees who seemed to love where they work. The atmosphere of the property felt secure and there was even a little picnic table and benches outside by a tree to relax next to. I didn't have time for the pool or hot tub, but I did see many having a wonderful time there. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I had an outside room. I had no problem with noise. I simply requested a quiet room and that Is w...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Joseph B
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
We glad you felt welcome and special at our hotel. We are blessed with a staff that truly cares about our guest. I wish I could take credit for this, but the truth is, we have people who CARE. This is one of the qualities we can talk about and train for , but for it to happen it comes from the character of the person. We are thankful to have such a team.
Sandusky
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Though this hotel is an old Holiday Inn, the owners are striving to keep it clean and make your stay enjoyable . The Atrium is pleasant and relaxing and is where breakfast is served. They also offer a lunch buffet for the public, though we did not inquire about it. We stayed 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff bends over backwards to accommodate you and help make your stay enjoyable. They serve a hot breakfast and while the steam trays look super hot, a few things were lukewarm. Cover my eggs and potatoes with sausage gravy which was hot, so my breakfast was warm and enjoyable. Hubby had the big cinnamon bun which was lukewarm and very dry. The muffins were better. They do have a waitress that comes around and offers to get drinks but she is also bussing and when we were there, they were full with a lot of families and she could have used some help on Saturday and I am sure on Sunday. All in all I would recommend this motel in Houma and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tmterie
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
We value a review from such a seasoned traveler. We are working hard to build on the great history this hotel has. The staff is committed to deliver great service and value to our guest. The F&B team will address the breakfast concerns. We hope your travels bring you back to Houma shortly and that you come back to monitor our progress at the Quality Hotel.
Prairieville, Louisiana
Reviewed April 4, 2014

The staff was very friendly and accomodating. They went beyond what was expected in making sure our reservations were exactly as requested. We enjoyed our stay very much! Thanks Quality Hotel Houma for your fantastic service!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank MicheleShell
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Our reservations team takes great pride in accommodating all special reservation request. I am glad their efforts exceeded your expectations.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The staff at the hotel was amazing! They made sure that our reservations were exactly as we requested. It is rare in this day and age to find a business that truly puts the customer first. The staff at the Quality Inn exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend the Quality Inn in Houma.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank LoriLouise
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
As the owner of the hotel, it always makes me proud to see such nice comments about our staff. We have a great team. We look forward to seeing you again!
Houma, Louisiana
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The staff at the Quality Hotel in Houma, LA was the most courteous people I have ever met. And I travel a lot. They go way out of their way to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. The reservation manager, Ms. Hessy Cox will go to great lengths to make sure everything about your stay is a pleasurable one. I wholeheartedly recommend this Hotel as a great value for the VIP treatment you get as a guest.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Wmcarterjr
1Houma, Owner at Quality Hotel Houma, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
We want all our guest to feel like a VIP. They are! Thank you for the nice words about our staff and Hessie. We are truly blessed with a great group of individuals and glad to have you as a part of our hotel family.