Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houma
Plantation Inn(Houma)(Great Value!)
$62
MainStay Suites(Houma)(Great Value!)
$69
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$59
$63
$69
Howard Johnson Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$62
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$67
$80
Travelocity
$85
Courtyard Houma(Houma)
$99
All reviewsfront deskrooms are smallsatellite tvlong hoursreasonable ratesstay there againroom was cleanconvenient locationcoffee makerbreakfast areaoatmealwent out of her wayenjoyed my staymardi grasgreat roomthe staff was friendly and helpfulmartin luther king
Reviewed October 4, 2011

All employees were very cordial, especially Cherie. Rooms are clean, when I made reservations there were no non smoking rooms available. She gave me humidifier (?) to circulate air in room and gave me lysol spray and an odorban. All employees cordial and very helpful. This property has more breakfast offerings than some Microtel Inns I have been in! Very pleased with everything, including work out room.

Room Tip: I was on third floor and seemed to have less a/c unit noise
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2011

As my husband is on the road a lot for business we look for Good Service, Value, Cleanliness and Good Beds and find Microtel Inn and Suites seems to have everything we look for in a place to call home away from home.
The knowledge of the area from the front desk was the best we have had from any Microtel we've stayed in, from asking for info on places to eat that have their local flavor, to where and what they have of the familiar chain restaurants, and to where and what to visit along with a little history of the area. It was great, welcoming and very friendly service. Even the owner came around while in the lobby. He welcomed us and ask if everything was okay, thanked us for staying there and told us if there was anything we needed while staying there just ask.

Room Tip: We find rooms on the higher levels have less noise................
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2011

For Houma it is in a good location. There is an outdoor pool but it is small and no jacuzzi. Exercise facilities are cramped and average at best. Rooms were of a good size and clean for

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Montana_Sailor
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I stayed here for 8 nights in July with my son. It had the best rates in town. I recommend getting the room with a fridge and microwave, way more space. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2011

The hotel is fairly new and well kept, clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. Will be back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business