“Made the vacation great!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Houma
Crochet House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Houma B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed everything about the Crochet House. Our room was very comfortable and felt like being home. We had our privacy, yet didn't feel alone. Chef Leland served hot coffee and good tasting and filling breakfast...no skimping here!! Love it. We will stay again. Thanks Leland and Sally.

Room Tip: Compare your cost of hotel vs B&B, also compare the facts that a B&B gives you an experience...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed there 4 nights and we felt like home. Sally and Leland are really nice, helpful and have good advises if you want to visit places around Houma. You will learn a lot about Cajun history and culture. And breakfasts are fantastic.
We would surely stay at Crochet House if we come again around Houma.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This past August was my third stay at the Crochet house and as always, had an amazing time! It is hands down the best b&b in Houma. Great rooms, food, location, and company. Leland and Sally are so welcoming, you feel at home the moment you arrive!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The most special, friendly, homey place you can visit. Sally and Leland Crochet feel like family to us after our 6th stay! We come back every year. You can lounge at the pool, have a great breakfast and enjoy real southern hospitality! Can' recommend it enough!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My friend and I stayed with the Crochets at their bed and breakfast, and we found it to be one of the most hospitable experiences in a bed and breakfast that a person could wish for. Leyland and Sally shared so much history of Cajun culture with us along with the tremendous breakfast that made this much more than a typical bed and breakfast experience. Our whole purpose in visiting Houma was to learn and experience Cajun culture, especially the food and music, but we gained so much more than we could have expected.

Room Tip: We needed a room with two beds and got just what we asked for. I think all of the rooms would be qui...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stayed one night in this wonderful B&B (we recommend to stay two !).

The breakfast was so delicious (especially the home made beignets). The hosts were welcoming (we had a great conversation with them during breakfast).

We highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My father had stayed here a few years ago for Mardi Gras, and couldn't say enough good things about it. So when I needed a place for my boyfriend and I to stay when we were in town for a wedding, I thought of the Crochet House right away. What a wonderful place!!! The cheapest rate I found around town for a hotel that I would stay in was $89.99 For almost $30 less we stayed at this bed and breakfast. The room that we were in had a private entrance, so we didn't bother anyone coming in late from the wedding. The room came complete with a kitchenette and a washer/dryer combo. Would be a great place for a long term stay. The backyard and pool were very inviting, but we didn't have time to take a dip. Now let me talk about breakfast...... BREAKFAST alone is worth staying here! Homemade beignets, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, eggs, bacon, and a berry/fresh whipped cream/granola parfait. All made fresh and served by Chef Leland! He even sat with us and we had a lovely converstation. He remember my dad, and went and looked for the guest book from his stay. The Crochet's try to take pictures of everyone, and have them sign the guest book. Mr. Leland found my dad's picture, and made me a copy! You feel like you're staying with friends. I will stay no where else in houma!!

Room Tip: They do over rooms with private entrances, or rooms in the main house.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houma
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houma
#13 of 20 in Houma
Carmel Inn and Suites
Carmel Inn and Suites
#1 of 5 in Thibodaux

Been to Crochet House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!