Upon arrival I saw the Tripadvisor logo on the entrance. It was dated 2011. Check in was unexceptional, yet adequately efficient. My reservation was made on line, and other than acknowledging the rates, nothing to fill out. Just gave them a credit card and drivers license, and that was it. The room was clean well appointed and roomy. The place gave the impression of being very new. There were a few very minor maintenance issues that I might have brought up, but they were nothing that detracted to my stay. Generally speaking it was quiet and comfortable.
They have a really decent free breakfast. The smell of the waffle maker was a pleasant start of each morning.. I will agree with one earlier reviewer that the juices left a lot to be desired.
The staff I encountered were pleasant and professional. Prices were very fair given that it is Mardi Gras week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pets stay free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma Hotel Houma
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Houma
- La Quinta Houma
- Houma La Quinta