WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Houma
Alvin
“Stay April 3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great place to stay, Friendly front desk and restraunt personell, great service with any needs. Actually needed to extend my stay longer than originally intended. extended my stay with no problems great service

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnHouma, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your time is helping us build a better hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Houma, LA on buisiness in January 2013. I found the hotel to be be clean, comfortable and had adequate parking. I found the onsite restaurant to be great. I found the front desk people and wait staff to be super friendly.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnHouma, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and sharing you thoughts about our hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and the service to our guests. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with anycomments, ideas or ways we can serve you better.
Monroe, Louisiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

On my recent business trip to Houma, LA.. I am a loyal Holiday Inn Priority Club Member .. so I booked a room at the Holiday Inn, 1800 Martin Luther King Blvd. Houma ,LA 70360..I will say the Hotel is new and clean and have a restaurant and bar on site..if you are a PCM they offer you couple free drinks and a discount on the restaurant..That is all good....util you received the bill, the room charge with taxes was $201.38...I find price this price way out of the line for the area..but as they told me the area reflects the price "oilfield" got me once ..."But Not Agian"

1 Thank 0911meter
The prices in our market for Full Service hotels during the week can get high due to heavt demand for rooms. If you stay with us on a regular basis please contact our sales team and see if we can set up a corporate rate plan.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I am in Houma due to the sudden death of a family member. I booked my room thur priority club as I was pulling into town after driving all the way from Ft. Knox KY. I explained I wanted to find a holiday inn that served a free breakfast because I have my kids and it would be one less daily expense I have to incurr. They booked me at this location from 18-21. well the next morning I find out its a restaurant and an over priced.Then as I'm reading this I find out kids 12 and under eat free and nobody said a word as I was checking out with my kids. I guess I'm just disappointed that for $119 (military rate) $162 (now advertised online) beagles and toast cost me addition $$ It's stupid I know but I have always stayed at Holiday inn because I thought they were were worth the price. I wasn't exactly financially prepared to drive 750 miles so all the additional expenses have me rubbed raw and stressed out on top of my grief. Had I known I would have booked at another motel that was just as nice less expensive and offered what I requested. I know now and I won't make this mistake again or bother with holiday inn for price gouging their guests.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Shellyh83
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Shellyh83,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Member and leaving feedback of our property. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I am sorry that your stay was negatively affected by the occurrence during dining. Your comments have been taken noted of and we will use them to improve our efforts.

Once again, thank you for alerting us and bringing these unsatisfactory circumstances to our attention.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Convenient,free drink, good crowd, good food, restaurants near by but perfectly good restaurant in hotel (steaks a bit expensive) but good.
Pool looks inviting but not tested as outside temperature around zero.
All rooms well equipped.

Alvin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

Great in-house service front desk personell very friendly and willing to help. Restraunt and Bar good place to watch the Game and enjoy a cold beverage once again great service. Overall experience great place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Warrenville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is my favorite place to stay in Houma, Louisiana. They have the friendliest staff in the country. They give guests perks at check-in, and nightly. Lounge is spacious and accommodating, with a restaurant attached. Beer is cold, and there is a good selection. A great place to unwind at the end of the day. While there are plenty of great seafood restaurants in Houma, the restaurant here does serve a good bowl of gumbo.

The parking layout is very good. Never have to walk far from your car to the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, and guests receive nightly perks in the lounge.