“Ask for Hannah”

Applebee's
Ranked #147 of 204 Restaurants in Houma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Recently dined at Applebee's in Houma, LA. Service was exceptional. I recommend that you request Hannan as your serve. She was attentive, new the menu, friendly, prompt with appetizers, entrees, and dessert. Hannah did all of this while training a new employees. Made us wonder if we were in a taping of "Under Cover Boss". The Bourbon chicken and shrimp sizzler was delicious and filled the emptiness in our stomaches. The Three Cheese Penne Pasta and brownie dessert were magnificient. It worth the trip.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Applebees has great choices on their menu. The best for my family is 2 meals for $20.00, also 3 appetizers for $10.00. It is a great place for a family to dine and enjoy each others company at the same time. I highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed June 2, 2012

They add some really funky things to the menu. Their Louisiana dishes stink. Service at the bar is really good. Those girls really make you feel that an important person.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Ordered medium steak. when received it was overdone. Manager came and reordered steak. Recieved and it was more done than the first.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We stooped at this location because it was not too far from the hotel and we could quickly get into the restaurant. We now know why there were very few customers. This is a typical Applebee’s with the food being just average. I had the steak and it was okay however not excellent. The broccoli was not very good as it was large and had started to turn yellow. I just left it on my plate. My spouse had a salad and she advised it was just okay. We had a spinach cheese dip as an appetizer and it was lumpy. The service was excellent and the waitress must have stopped at our table a dozen times. There are better places to dine for dinner.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!