“WOW>>> Houma residents YOU AL HAVE A GEM..”
Review of Ground Pat'i

Ground Pat'i
Ranked #35 of 212 Restaurants in Houma
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Service outstanding , Waitress Rhennea was super and pleasant. Ask for her .!!
Burger quality oustanding, 1/2 pd AFTER cooked
Bun type , perfect and different
Price and value none better,
Meat not over seasoned or worse salty. This place is a homemade taste and only place I will get a burger from in future. Great going to the owner and KEEP it up.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank mark d
Linda A, Owner at Ground Pat'i, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Thank you for your review. I have been in the food business for quite a while. When I get a review like this one, I am very proud especially from a critic that knows the business. As I told my crew 8 years ago when I bought Ground Pat'i, there are only three things I know about the food business:
Serve good quality food.
Give our guest great service
Keep your restaurant clean. (this becomes a task with peanut shells!)
Quality--Service--Cleanliness is what we live by at Ground Pat'i in Houma.
Once again, thank you for the encouragement.
Linda

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has been around for a long time. They have a variety of food depending on what you are craving and if you want to eat healthy or not. They have really yummy burgers. My boyfriend and I went here for lunch last Friday for lunch and needless to say they did not disappoint. We got fried pickles, and each got an applewood bacon cheese ground pat’i. The food was amazing and we even had leftovers to take home.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2017

We were shopping in the area and I was craving for a good burger. Saw the Ground Pat'i and decided that is where we were going for lunch. The restaurant was packed! but we got seated right away, no line, no waiting. Service was quick and the burger with fries was just what I wanted. If in the area, we will eat there again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017

If you want the greatest burger made this is the place to get it. Across from mall. Been in Houma forever it seems. Very casual and noisy. Very good with a lot of different kinds.,

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

The shrimp and catfish was very good. The meal was large enough for 2 people. The food came out very quickly and was served hot. The baked potato was cooked well.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Ground Pat'i? Share your experiences!