“AMAZING!!”

Cristiano Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Cristiano Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 200 Restaurants in Houma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barrow Street
Description: Cristiano Ristorante is committed to offering traditional Italian food paired with hints of Mediterranean soul. Seasonal menus offer our guests the opportunity to try flavors not conventionally found in classic Italian food. Our registered sommelier’s wine list is diverse, with a beautiful selection of Italian, French, American and Argentinean wines. Our knowledgeable and welcoming staff will ensure your dining experience exceeds your expectations.
Houma, Louisiana
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Everything is perfect for a night out. I have had romantic dinners, business lunches, and girls nights here and felt comfortable every time. Amazing food and drinks, extensive wine selections, and excellent wait staff with lots of knowledge and experience. Top notch dining experience every time!!

Visited January 2013

Maine
“Italian surprise in Cajun country”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is an excellent Italian restaurant that knows where it is. The charbroiled oysters go on my top ten restaurant foods ever list. The scallops on cocoanut risotto were also great.

• Visited May 2013
New Orleans
“Pop-up in Martinique's in New Orleans. Mixed, OK.”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were attempting to make our first visit to Martinique's for a minor celebration. Only on sitting down did we become aware that we were not organizationally where we thought we were. We were greeted warmly, I ordered a drink. The waiter seemed surprised to remember they had a bar, and it took some time. The drink was watery and weak (2/5). I ordered the grilled oysters (fabulous, 5/5), wife the salad with goat cheese (very good, 4/5). The ordered wine, however, arrived so late we had to stop eating and wait for it, and only got it half way through the course. This error repeated for the main course, i sat for some time staring at my plate, waiting. My "Pappardelle con Agnello" was quite mundane (3/5 is generous), my wife's "Raviolini al Tartufo" was much better (a mid 4/5). The wines were very good, if pricy, but the entire balance of the meal was thrown off by tardy delivery of the wines. They were ordered at the same time as the dishes, so there is really no excuse. And I still haven't been to Martinique's.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Rigel54
Reston, Virginia
“Absolutely the best dining experience in Houma”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very charming restaurant with warm decor, excellent service and fabulous food. This place was the highlight of our fine dining experience in Houma. Great for special occasions and romantic dinners. Our server was very friendly and well trained. She even gave us some history behind the restaurant which made the overall experience even more memorable.
I'm usually not a fan of cooked oysters, but their oysters off the grill were simply the best. Wish I had ordered more.
Highly recommend!

• Visited December 2012
Houma, Louisiana
“Valentine Dinner”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My boyfriend wanted a very special evening for our first Valentines Day. He picked the right restaurant. The atmosphere was perfect. We had reservations for 8:30 and were seated by 8:50 which wasn't bad considering the place was packed. We odered Bruschetta and calamari. Both were very good. There was complimentary fresh baked bread, both white and multigrain, and regular and spicy olive oil. My boyfriend ordered the seared tuna which he devoured. I had the fried chicken breast coverin in cheese on a bed of angel hair pasta with a lite tomatoe sauce which was very good and enough for me to have for lunch the next day. We each had a class of Mascota wine, 2 appetizers and 2 entres for under $90. A coworker had the same things at a similar class restaurant but the bill was over $120.00. The service, the food and the price was pretty good.

• Visited February 2013