“Valentine Dinner”

Cristiano Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Cristiano Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 204 Restaurants in Houma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barrow Street
Description: Cristiano Ristorante is committed to offering traditional Italian food paired with hints of Mediterranean soul. Seasonal menus offer our guests the opportunity to try flavors not conventionally found in classic Italian food. Our registered sommelier’s wine list is diverse, with a beautiful selection of Italian, French, American and Argentinean wines. Our knowledgeable and welcoming staff will ensure your dining experience exceeds your expectations.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My boyfriend wanted a very special evening for our first Valentines Day. He picked the right restaurant. The atmosphere was perfect. We had reservations for 8:30 and were seated by 8:50 which wasn't bad considering the place was packed. We odered Bruschetta and calamari. Both were very good. There was complimentary fresh baked bread, both white and multigrain, and regular and spicy olive oil. My boyfriend ordered the seared tuna which he devoured. I had the fried chicken breast coverin in cheese on a bed of angel hair pasta with a lite tomatoe sauce which was very good and enough for me to have for lunch the next day. We each had a class of Mascota wine, 2 appetizers and 2 entres for under $90. A coworker had the same things at a similar class restaurant but the bill was over $120.00. The service, the food and the price was pretty good.

1  Thank MARY H

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Upon arriving, we were seated at one of the best tables in the resturant next to the window in the front. Our waitress was Megan and she was excellent! She asked if it was our first time visiting and we told her yes. At that point, she brought us each an individual baked oyster as a compliementary to try. We ordered calamari and got the caprese salad which our server happily split for us on separate plates. Our entrees were the rack of lamb which was cooked to perfection and the black pepper tuna. The owner of the restaurant was walking around visiting with patrons and making sure everyone was happy. The food, service and atmosphere were excellent!! It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for! We will be returning on our next trip to Houma!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

All the food is great and be prepared to pay for that quality. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Food excellent , great intimate / quaint surroundings, Staff extremely good. Recommend a visit if you are in Houma.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I went two time only, but each time it was fantastic, not cheap but not to expensive either.
I'm a Pilot so I don't go the the Bar but there lounge look so inviting that I almost wanted to change job!! LOL
The food is fantastic the menu has enough deversity that it could please any one. Even I was solo there it seen to me that a perfect place to bring wife or girl friend.
Nice atmosphere, good service