“Our Chic fil a is as friendly & community minded as others.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #31 of 198 Restaurants in Houma
toody703
“Our Chic fil a is as friendly & community minded as others.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It's a very good fast food chain & is very consumer friendly. It's amazing to find customer service anymore, but they have it. The breakfast chicken minis r a weekly meal for me.

Visited November 2013

Thibodaux, Louisiana
“My favorite place to go..”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I live about 20 min away,and when I go to houma to shop this is my only fast food choice...the chicken is always fresh and perfectly cooked..best taste ever

Visited October 2013
Harrison, Arkansas
“Love me some Chick-Fil-A”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We do not have a Chick-Fil-A in our home town, or anywhere real close. We search them out every time we take a trip. Again this one didn't let us down. It is hard to get in , and out of. The road is very busy in front. It is hard to park, and back out of after your done. With the drivethru being very busy. I don't blame the restaurant ,but the rude people! All in all , love me some Chick-Fil-A!!

• Visited July 2013

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!