“Don't get better!”

Add it.
Mom's Snowballs
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Houma
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Always an enjoyable, reasonably priced treat! Great after school snack in season.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

This place is awesome! I live nearby and go often when my nieces or friends visit. Mom's is very moderately priced and has alot to choose from. There is a minimum purchase amount (of I think $5) if you want to use a credit card. I've tried some of their food items, most of which is just ready to be unfrozen in the hot oil. Stick with the snow balls though and you won't go wrong! The texture of the ice is perfect and their flavors are fantastic and untacky! This place even has a drive-thru and ice cream as well. One of the best, if not the best, snow ball parlor in the Houma area.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

It is almost a tradition for my family to stop at Mom’s on our way back from visiting family in the Houma area.
After living out of state for 20+ years I learned really fast that there are very few places outside of this area that have good snowballs.

Mom’s is definitely one place that gets it right. The snowballs we had were as enjoyable as we remembered them to be. I tried the “Clear Bubblegum” flavor recently. Got all the bubblegum flavor without the “blue mouth syndrome”.

Been to Mom's Snowballs? Share your experiences!