“Best Thai Food Ever”

Song Phi Nong Thai Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 200 Restaurants in Houma
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 16, 2012

When we arrived for dinner there was only one other couple in the restaurant so we thought about trying somewhere else. As Tripadvisor has always been 100 per cent correct we decided we would give it a try. Wow! I as well as my wife and her sister thought all the dishes were amazing, The vegatables were all as fresh as I have had. The "pad woon sen with shrimp was full of large shrimp and very tasty with a very large portion. My wife had two appetizers instead of a dinner and she thouroughly enjoyed hers as well as did her sister. I wish we had eaten here earlier in the week I would have come back more frequently. The prices were very reasonable(menu on line) and the service was friendly and quick.

1  Thank jnbxu
There are newer reviews for Song Phi Nong Thai Restaurant

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food is excellent as well as the service. Very clean.

1  Thank latt66
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I'm not a big fan of trying new food, but this is a must!! Flavorful food & friendly staff...you just can't go wrong giving Song Phi Nong a try :)

Reviewed June 9, 2012

First time trying Thai food... great food at great prices. 5 people in group and ordered three different dishes. All were awesome. Comfortable atmosphere and friendly service. Would definitely recommend to anyone. They serve from mild to supper spicy...just ask the waiter or waitress.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

There has not been a single time that the food wasnt excellent! Great service too. My favorite dish has to be the Cashew Sauce, wow! Second, would have to be the Pad Thai. What an experience!