Courtyard Houma
MainStay Suites(Houma)(Great Value!)
$79
MainStaySuites
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$69
$77
$64
$79
Hampton.com
Baymont by Wyndham Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$67
$93
$62
Plantation Inn(Houma)(Great Value!)
$62
$60
Travelocity
All reviewscivic centerindoor and outdoor poolsstarbucks coffeesmall balconyclose to downtownsitting areabreakfast buffetshort stayin townsized bedmini fridgewould stay here againhot tubstayed one nightexcellent staypleasant staybistro
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Best hotel in Houma by far. Great room on the third floor, nice lobby with good food options and life music. Granted, the music is lame but at least you have some entertainment at night. Pool looked nice, we did not use it. Has a small market and a Starbucks. Internet was good. Only problem: the AC is loud and smells funky. I cooled the room down toan icebox and turned the AC off for the night so I could sleep.

Room Tip: As always ask for a high floor. Ask not to overlook the main entrance, you will have a lot of cars leave early in the am etc...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I recently stayed a this hotel for a business conference. This hotel is very beautiful and new. Very spacious rooms. All the workers there treat you like royalty. Its very beautiful. A person will feel welcome and at home there. The whole event there went very well and everyone who attended the event was very well pleased, that our office is planning our next years conference there as well. The lobby is very spacious and there's a restaurant and a bar/lounge there also that features live music. The food was very great. The only minor problem i had was the wait time for the elevator. There's only one midsize elevator and its runs slow. Overall this hotel is gorgous and i will definetly be staying here again as my first choice anytime im in Houma, Louisiana.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stayed here four nights for a conference just before Hurricane Isaac. Clerk was less than friendly upon check-in. She never confirmed my check-out date or offered to add my rewards card once I discovered I had forgotten to bring it. I had another clerk take care of it later. All the other staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful. The room was nice, but not as "tended to" as expected. There was what appeared to be blue gum on the wall above the TV in the living area. I found a leftover wire clothes hanger hanging on the picture frame on the bedroom wall. The coffee condiment packets were partially emptied by the previous guest and weren't replaced by housekeeping. But, overall the room was clean and fresh, aside from these minor issues. I think housekeeping just got in a hurry and missed a couple of things. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. The balcony overlooking the pool was nice. The hotel has a decent meeting area, outdoor and indoor pools and hottubs, and fitness room. Free wif in the room and lobby. The large lobby, with adjoining bar, is great for just hanging out or meeting with others. The positives at this hotel far outweighed the few negatives I experienced. Overall, a great stay!

Room Tip: Definitely get a balcony room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stayed at the Courtyard Houma for a 4 night business trip. The hotel is excellent! The staff was friendly and the hotel had wonderful amenities. The hotel "restaurant" is a counter service type eatery called the Bistro. They had great food and lots of comfortable clean seating. I had breakfast there a few times and dinner once, all great experiences. They serve Starbucks coffee at the Bistro so it made my morning oh so much happier :) The bar has a decent selection of wine and a great atmosphere.

My room was large, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was shiny clean. No complaints at all for the room, or the hotel. I used the fitness center a few times and it was always clean. I only used the elliptical but it was in good working condition. I did not use either of the pools but took a peek at both the indoor and outdoor pools and they both looked really nice.

I would definitely stay again!!!

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms do not have a balcony, so if you want a balcony make sure you select the upstairs rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had a one night stay at the courtyard, was a very nice hotel, primarily used by oil related personnel. Has a good gym and lovely outside pool area.

Agree with most of the positive reviews of this property, well worth the visit if wanting to stay in the area, but is a busy hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
CourtyardHouma, Director of Sales at Courtyard Houma, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Greetings Ron L.

Thanks so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviews like yours let us know if there is anything we can do to better accommodate our guests, and we really appreciate the feedback.

Please let me know the next time you are in town and/or staying with us, as I would like to offer you a complimentary coffee or beverage from our restaurant (or lounge).

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Best,