“Awsome Food!!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I been here many times and It was always wonderful. Boiled seafood is great. I never had anything here that wasn't extra delicious.

1  Thank Valerie B

Reviewed May 16, 2012

I would have had the crab except for they were out at that point. So I had to have the grilled chicken sandwich. I didn't want to have PB&J off the kid's menu. The chicken sandwich tasted fine, nothing special. The fries it came with tasted okay. My meal cost around $15. They charge per soda since they bring it to you in a can. It's kind of like eating at a Seafood Boat restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant and was recommended to us by our hotel.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

A sticky elbow sort of place with authentic bayou country food. Crawfish are amazing. Also lots of other choices, many fried of course. This is the place to go if you want the real local experience.

1  Thank dianasroad
Reviewed May 1, 2012

This was the best boiled seafood experience we've had in years! We had the boiled trio: shrimp, crawfish, and Dungeness crab. All were exceptional, seasoned exactly right (for natives of south Louisiana -- spicy for you Yankees from north Louisiana and parts above the Mason-Dixon line). The beer was ver-r-y cold and the wine generous. This is not a fancy place -- just good down-home eating!

1  Thank Bev36
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Crawfish! Oysters on the half shell...YUM! I have eaten here a LOT! They even serve chargrilled oysters, now!

Been to 1921 Seafood? Share your experiences!