WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Houma
Moore, Oklahoma, United States
“Red Hat Event”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I just wanted to applaud the total package of the Baymont in Houma, La. Manager Cindy and all the desk clerks, housekeeping, all staff members were so friendly and courteous. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Made it a lovely stay. Nancy R. of The Lady Gadabouts, Moore, Ok.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Thibodaux
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

The staff (Cindy, Amanda & Chrissy) as other staff members was pleasant & very helpful. Beds was comfy, very clean rooms & lobby, the only thing I would add bananas to the breakfast & change the brand of coffee.
Aloma R. Doucet. of Dizzy Lizzie's of Lafourche

Room Tip: Had a wonderful time & would stay again my room was fine on the 1st floor.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CindyL4026, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We at the Baymont Inn & Suites in Houma, had the best time with all of the "Red Hatters". We can't wait to see you all next time.
Crystal Springs, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have stayed at hotels throughout the U.S. for years, and bar none this is one of the best I have stayed in. The staff is by far the nicest I have encounted in many years. They are there to make sure that you are taken care of and comfortable. You must meet FABULOUS,Chrissy, SHE IS AMAZING TO SAY THE LEAST. What ever we needed, they were there to please. I was there with a Red Hat Group, and they even had a Tree decorated in the lobby with our colors, and solo cups with all our Chapter names on them for ornaments. I just can not say enough about the staff though, even the Manager, Cindy, is a Red Hatter. WE came from Tx., Ok. Ind. Ms. and even the local Houma ladies were staying there also.

Room Tip: The rooms are all great, the suites are very spacious, with the bedrooms in a seperate area. I just...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks so much for the great review! We can't wait to see you all again in the near future.
Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I always read trip advisor reviews to pick my hotels and the reviews about this Baymont are indeed correct! Traveling thru we went off our beaten path to come to Houma because I refuse to stay in a hotel with colored bedding (can't tell if bed spread is clean). We were originally headed for holiday inn then I read about Baymont and changed my mind. When we pulled up you could tell they might be booked and sure enough the red hat ladies were there but Mrs Fabulous - Chrissy- found us a room! She is indeed fabulous! The best front desk/check in experience I have ever had! (I hate hotels - you can't ever tell what they'll be like and we usually show up late at night and get the tired night staff) Our room was clean and up to date. I will always look for a Baymont when we travel from now on! Don't hesitate to stay at this one!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CindyL4026, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
WOW! What a review. We are certainly happy to were able to meet Chrissy and experience how our entire team works together. From housekeeping, maintenance, and desk staff we all appreciate your special comments about the Baymont Inn & Suites of Houma, LA
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The room is immaculate, well priced, and quite large compared to others. They have a nice little gym and pool out back. The one thing that I can not express enough through this review is the staff. The young lady who met me at the front was so welcoming that I will come again simply because of her. I came upon this hotel 26 miles from my destination, and will gladly take the commute again. There is also a great restaurant a stone's throw away (Nancy's) which was also a recommendation from the friendly staff. Kudos for a top-notch experience.

Room Tip: Just stay here. You won't regret it
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the big "KUDOS". Our team truly appreciates that you drove out of your way to stay with us.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great hotel room for the price. All the standard amenities. Very clean.
But the STAFF!! Wow!!
I called the front desk and told them I had the strangest request they ever heard. They said "try me."
SO, I asked them to bring 8 extra pillows to the room (Room already had 4) so my son and I could build a bed fort.
Not only did they bring the pillows, but they came back with a flag that they had cut out of fabric and made especially for him.
Next time I'm in Houma, I know where I'm staying!!!!! Finding and taking the extra time to make one little boy, and his daddy, very happy , is sooooo appreciated.
THANKS BAYMONT SUITES!!!!
Tom & Julian & Uncle Leo

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CindyL4026, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
It was so much fun for my staff and I to help build a pillow fort for Julian. The flag was just the final touch it needed. Thanks again for selecting the Baymont Inn & Suites of Houma, LA to be part of the "Special Wedding Weekend".