“Wow - impressed is an understatement!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Houma

Baymont Inn & Suites Houma
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Houma
Louisiana
“Wow - impressed is an understatement!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I always read trip advisor reviews to pick my hotels and the reviews about this Baymont are indeed correct! Traveling thru we went off our beaten path to come to Houma because I refuse to stay in a hotel with colored bedding (can't tell if bed spread is clean). We were originally headed for holiday inn then I read about Baymont and changed my mind. When we pulled up you could tell they might be booked and sure enough the red hat ladies were there but Mrs Fabulous - Chrissy- found us a room! She is indeed fabulous! The best front desk/check in experience I have ever had! (I hate hotels - you can't ever tell what they'll be like and we usually show up late at night and get the tired night staff) Our room was clean and up to date. I will always look for a Baymont when we travel from now on! Don't hesitate to stay at this one!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CindyL4026, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
WOW! What a review. We are certainly happy to were able to meet Chrissy and experience how our entire team works together. From housekeeping, maintenance, and desk staff we all appreciate your special comments about the Baymont Inn & Suites of Houma, LA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The room is immaculate, well priced, and quite large compared to others. They have a nice little gym and pool out back. The one thing that I can not express enough through this review is the staff. The young lady who met me at the front was so welcoming that I will come again simply because of her. I came upon this hotel 26 miles from my destination, and will gladly take the commute again. There is also a great restaurant a stone's throw away (Nancy's) which was also a recommendation from the friendly staff. Kudos for a top-notch experience.

Room Tip: Just stay here. You won't regret it
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the big "KUDOS". Our team truly appreciates that you drove out of your way to stay with us.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great hotel room for the price. All the standard amenities. Very clean.
But the STAFF!! Wow!!
I called the front desk and told them I had the strangest request they ever heard. They said "try me."
SO, I asked them to bring 8 extra pillows to the room (Room already had 4) so my son and I could build a bed fort.
Not only did they bring the pillows, but they came back with a flag that they had cut out of fabric and made especially for him.
Next time I'm in Houma, I know where I'm staying!!!!! Finding and taking the extra time to make one little boy, and his daddy, very happy , is sooooo appreciated.
THANKS BAYMONT SUITES!!!!
Tom & Julian & Uncle Leo

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CindyL4026, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
It was so much fun for my staff and I to help build a pillow fort for Julian. The flag was just the final touch it needed. Thanks again for selecting the Baymont Inn & Suites of Houma, LA to be part of the "Special Wedding Weekend".
Hot Springs
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

I uasually come in the night before my flight to work. I have always been greated with a happy smile and get the local important news. I can walk to sea food resturaunt for dinner. I find the beds and pillows to be great and have no trouble falling into a deep sleep.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thanks! We really appreciate hearing good things about our staff and property. We will see you on your next visit.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

When I checked in I was told that I could have an extended checkout. When I went the next day to verify I was told that I couldn't. They even wrote a note in there book saying I could. When I went to front desk with my 18 month old son to ask if I could get some milk for him they told me that they couldn't. I had to go down the street for milk. Wow. I will never stay here again or recommend anyone else that I know that will be coming to this area to stay here either.

• Stayed March 2013