Howard Johnson Houma
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$69
$69
$64
$70
$66
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$67
Courtyard Houma(Houma)
$94
Plantation Inn(Houma)(Great Value!)
$62
$60
All reviewsstay there againbiscuits and gravyshort staywalking distancenice breakfastclean roomsa great staytowels
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Wasn't planning on staying at Howard Johnson , but when discussing with Rodney he worked so very hard to get us. I thought I would give it a try. Thank you Rodney....
Stayed here with Soccer team. The place is perfect for a group or anyone for that matter. All the way from the absolute perfect customer service , to the very clean rooms , to the good breakfast ( biscuits and gravy GREAT)..
Thank you again Rodney and all staff at Howard Johnson.
If you need a very nice hotel for great price call Rodney ..
See y'all again real soon.

• Stayed: November 2013
hojohouma, Manager at Howard Johnson Houma, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

BigGolfGuy167,
Thank for your nice review. We are a great location and property for groups, sports teams and church functions. I will pass along your nice comments to staff. We work hard to keep property clean and breakfast good for guests. We hope to see you and your team again real soon.

Rodney

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I believe this to be a slightly older hotel with a fairly new make over. I felt like the place was very clean. The staff was very accommodating and helpful - excellent customer service. Rodney and I think Amanda were very courteous. Rooms were comfortable and spacious. Our non smoking room was fine but one of our fellow travelers got stuck with a room that had a slight odor.

The breakfast was ok. The biscuits needed some help. They seemed to be fully cooked / frozen and you had to warm them to eat. Not much cereal selection. There were several large groups and they might have been hit hard and things might have gotten picked over.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
hojohouma, Manager at Howard Johnson Houma, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dentice Guy,
We appreciate your stay here and your review. I will pass along comments to staff, we strive for excellence in customer service. We welcome groups and work very hard to meet each and every guests needs. We hope to see you and your group here again soon.

Rodney

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stayed at the Howard Johnson for 26 days and the customer service was excellent. i originally was going to stay at the Ramada, (and I did stay there for one night), but they were not customer friendly at all. It did give me a very bad taste of the city at first, but then Rodney and the whole staff at the Howard Johnson were very customer friendly. I couldn't have met a nicer bunch of people. I have stayed in hotels eight or nine months a year for the past 15 years, and I have never met a bunch of people that were so customer oriented in all my life. Rooms were nice too, but good customer service is of the utmost importance to me no matter where I go or what I do. Keep up the good work Rodney and hopefully I will see you again next year.

Room Tip: Tell them i sent you
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
hojohouma, Manager at Howard Johnson Houma, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Mr. Mariio V,
Thank you very much for your review. We do pride ourself here on customer service. Guest satisfaction in our #1 goal everyday. I look foward to your visit again with us next year.

Rodney T.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
hojohouma, Manager at Howard Johnson Houma, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Reviewed October 27, 2013