“Worth the detour”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good cajun food. You can order your plate grilled instead of fried which we did. We had Seafood platter and Combo platter... Oh and the bisque of crawfish was spicy and yummy !

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I finally made it to Pat's after years of passing the signs. We went around 1:45pm so the restaurant was empty. I ordered the Artichoke Agnes for an appetizer which was wonderful. Then I ordered the Combination Platter with onion rings. The onion rings were over cooked so the only thing you ate and tasted was flour breading. That was disappointing. The Combination platter was ok, but I expected better. I could have to Popeye's and got better shrimp and rice dressing. The best thing on the entire platter was the oyster and I don't even like oysters. The next time I will try one of the specialty dishes that are on the high $$$$ side.

1  Thank Virginia D
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our waitress was nancey and was so fun and sweet, the experience was so awesome. I am from missouri and never had truly fresh seafood let alone a whole crab! My whole experience will never be forgotten. The food was delicious and the staff was helpful. I still have a smile on my face. I hope I will be here again on day!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I use to LOVE pats... But it's gone downhill so bad. Went to eat w/ hubby @ 7pm; service took forever to get our drinks, they were out of half the things on the menu, the servers were hollering back and forth in the kitchen (we could hear them seated across the restaurant by the windows) the servers ignored many of the tables...it was bad. To top it off they weren't busy even though it was the 4th of July (place had 6 whole tables seated). It was no where close to closing, yet staff was doing night prep. The general feel was "hurry up and eat so we can leave for the holiday". Very unprofessional. I'm sorry u had to work on a holiday, but dmn u can't take it out on customers!!!! I've worked on holidays myself and in the hospitality industry...very uncalled for.

3  Thank Chasingmuses
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Lazy afternoon and needed a needed stop. This place is on the map as being Great. Well, it is. Sat outside on the open deck with fans and plenty of wildlife. Fisherman on the other side of bayou just kept catching fish on every cast. Had a great time. They do have inside seating and it looked quit roomy, with lots of families. Stop we did and going back.