“nice stay but deadly breakfast”

Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey Hotel
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Harvey
milton, la
“nice stay but deadly breakfast”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

the stay was good comfortable bed, cool room when we got there, door to bathroom was hard to close, location was close to places to eat easy to get on & off road. the problem i had was when it was breakfast time we got there for the breakfast at 9am & most of the stuff was picked up already but that wasnt what my main problem was since we were going to just have a small something to hold us over till we went for food. when my daughter had her orange juice there was long strands of PLASTIC in her cup when we told the worker that she said she didnt handle the juice that morning but the manager was gonna be in soon. what when was the juice handled. what if my daughter didnt notice the plastic was long & one side was like of sharp there wasnt 1 but there was 2 pieces.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank cathy c
Quinteste C, General Manager at Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey Hotel, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on this site. I'm happy to read that your stay was good and your bed was comfortable. We love to know that our guest are pleased during their stays with us.

The breakfast hours are 6a-9a every morning. I am sorry that you were unable to enjoy the full free continental breakfast that we do provide to our guest. I am very sorry that my staff was misleading with the handling of the orange juice. We have recently changed our vendor for juice cups. This is actually the first complaint in regards to the new cups, and I will definitely make the company aware of the mishap .

I hope that you do return to stay again here at Travelodge New Orleans West . Thank you again for your time and review.

Tess Cotton
P.s. If you would like to provide any additional insight , please do not hesitate to call me Monday- Friday, 9a-5p . I would love to hear from you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Korean first
Ann Arbor, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Anyone that gives this motel more than a very poor has very low standard. Since our horrible stay I have revisited the motel and nothing has changed. Feet still stick to floor. Nasty and unclean. I thought I could change my review. But asking to look at a room before I booked it..it is still the same. Don't let the pictures of the pool fool you. Staff are really nice rooms are horrid. The Travelodge organization should be ashamed to have their name attached to this motel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gloriagayle
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and views in this review, and also thank you for giving us a second chance. Here at Travelodge New Orleans West we are grateful for the positive reviews as well as the negative reviews. We believe that it is an opportunity to better ourselves for your comfort , and also future guest.

I am happy to read that you are pleased with our staff , and I am sorry that you feel your recent stay was just about the same as your last. We have recently went under renovations and are about 90% complete. We are still in the midst of making some adjustments because we want our guest to not only receive great customer service but also a comfortable stay.

I do hope that you give us another chance to service you and meet your expectations. If you would like , you can call me Monday- Friday, 9a-5p c.s.t, to speak more about your stay. I would really love your insight on how we can improve for the future.

Tess Cotton

Travelers are raving about these Harvey hotels

New Orleans
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Booked the snooze and cruise package, mainly because of the price. We have never stayed at a travelodge before, but would recommend this hotel. Rooms were comfortable and spacious and the kids loved the pools. They take you to the port, left the car up front and they picked us up all for a great price. Will definitely return when back in New Orleans.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank James L
Quinteste C, General Manager at Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey Hotel, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review about your stay with us. I'm delighted to here that you chose Travelodge New Orleans West as your first Travelodge brand experience. I am also overjoyed to read that you were pleased with our rooms and your kids enjoyed our pools (kids always love the pools !!!).

Our Snooze and Cruise package is made for the satisfaction of our guests , so it is also awesome that you enjoyed the additional specials and luxuries we offer.

Thank you for you recommendations and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to New Orleans!!!!

Once again, thank you so much for your time, and we hope that you will give us the opportunity of serving you again here at Travelodge New Orleans West. Please note that potential guests can now call/e-mail/visit us directly at the addresses/number listed above the photo of Travelodge New Orleans West above.

Tess Cotton

P.S. Please contact me Mon-Fri, 9a-5p, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve for your next stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harvey
Days Inn Gretna New Orleans
Baymont Inn & Suites Marrero
Hampton Inn & Suites Harvey/New Orleans West Bank
Holiday Inn New Orleans West Bank Tower
Comfort Suites Harvey
Holiday Inn Express Harvey - Marrero

Been to Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey Hotel? Share your experiences!