“Wonderful!”

Cleopatra Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #9 of 103 Restaurants in Harvey
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was not our first trip to Cleopatra. We had been there many times before, but not for a long time. We had forgotten how good the food is at this restaurant. We started with the spinach pie which is very, very good. My husband ordered the chicken shawarma as his main course, and I had a chicken dish that was half of a chicken, marinated and grilled with a touch of barbecue sauce.. (I looked for the name of it on the menus online, but couldn't find it.) It was absolutely delicious. All or most of the platters are served with rice, hummus and a very good salad. Pickled veggies are served to all tables and are wonderful. I couldn't leave without a piece of baklava which is one of my favorites. The restaurant has a restful atmosphere, and the staff is wonderful. They appear to be there when you need them, but they don't hover.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Sitting in a nondescript, half-empty strip mall, Cleopatra proved to be a wonderful choice for a Mediterranean meal! Walk through the doors and you are in an elegant, upscale restaurant with outstanding cuisine. Starting with the refreshing rose-water tea topped with pine nuts (I know-- give it a try) and a complimentary order of hot-spiced vegetables with warm Lebanese bread, we found our lunch choices innovative and delicious. Even the humus was artfully presented with green herbs and red paprika on top. This restaurant will delight you.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Liked the shish kabob and the hummus was good. The turkish coffee was STRONG, as it should be. Shared a combo appetizer and it was good too.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

If you read my profile I am always on a budget... But I let my mother choose where we would go for lunch and I was very pleased. The pickled veggies were a great way to start off the lunch and the mediterranean style shish kabob's at this place are great!

2  Thank Carie S
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I go here almost every Friday. There is not one time I have been here that I did not enjoy the food. The staff is very friendly and treat you like family. The food is always fresh and delicious. If you do not want what he has on the menu ask him and he will cook just about anything you want. He makes the best shrimp fried rice. And he will even make tacos and fajitas. This place is GREAT.

1  Thank MarkCognevich