“Great crawfish”

Perino's Boiling Pot II Incorporated
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Harvey
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a great very casual meal at Perino's. Loved the boiled crawfish and crawfish boudin were great too. The extensive taxidermy collection on the walls was odd. Great price, great eats.

There are newer reviews for Perino's Boiling Pot II Incorporated

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in with my husband and another couple for a late dinner on a weeknight. The guys shared some crawfish which they said was just ok. The boiled shrimp was tough. Fried oysters were ok. The place is pricey for what you get considering the menu is small, the inside leaves much to be desired, and the food is eh.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Perino's Boiling Pot is a place a came across in '11 when I was in New Orleans. This is what I would describe as a local type of place with friendly people and great crawfish. Its not a fancy place but who wants fancy when your eating crawfish anyway! I am now back in New Orleans and just went to Perino's to find the crawfish even better than I remembered tasting. Granted It was very early in the crawfish season when I first visited and now its in full swing so that could have something to do with the flavor but either way it is the best boiled crawfish I have had anywhere. I'll probably be back tomorrow as I need to really stock up on the crawfish because in Tucson where I live, crawfish are very, very, very hard to find.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

some of the best seafood for the price on the westbank. had fried oyster plate, large gumbo, and mixed drink for less than $30.00 including tip.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I first came here in 2000 and haven't had a chance to stop again until this year. The place has changed a little but the food is still great. I always eat at the bar since I'm usually alone (business travel) and the girl behind the bar is a charm. I've never wanted for service. All the employees are great. The fried shrimp are butterflied and delicious and take 2 bites to eat. Perino's has a seafood market down the road so you know you're eating fresh seafood. You shouldn't eat all the curly fries they give you but it's hard to stop. Next time I'm going for steamed or boiled! Overflow parking is at the motel behind the restaurant but I guess space is at a premium in this area.