“Good food”

Ranked #56 of 99 Restaurants in Harvey
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Good food”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Food is good, service is fair. Veggie options are tasty.

• Visited December 2011

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Pleasant Visit to IHop”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I'm not a big breakfast person but I decided to go one afternoon for a late breakfast. I received really good service and my food was also good.

Visited June 2012

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Maumelle, Arkansas
“IHOP on Manhattan Blvd”
Reviewed March 27, 2005

This Ihop location so I have been told has only been open maybe a year. They do not know the concept of thier tv commericals. Come Hungry Leave Happy. Not a working employee in the place knows how to smile. Or how to speak to customers. The restaurant was not even full and was over looked to be seated. Was not greeted friendly by the server. The food took over an hour to be delivered and was never complete. Had to get most of the things we needed ourself. The manager (Sherry) was the most unfriendlist person in the place. No customer skills what so ever. This is one restaurant I will never go to again. All the food was cold. And no apology was given to myself and most of the other patrons of the place. A table next to us never even ate their food after it was delivered. No one seemed concerned that most of the customers were not happy. We did not leave happy. And we left hungry too. Because we never got what we ordered. I would recomend that YOU FIND ANOTHER RESTAURANT TO EAT AT BEFORE CHOOSING THIS LOCATION.

6 Thank Debbie A

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!