“My New Favorite for Mexican Food”
Review of Las Cazuelas

Las Cazuelas
Ranked #18 of 99 Restaurants in Harvey
Cuisines: Mexican
New Orleans, Louisiana
“My New Favorite for Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Las Cazuelas is my new favorite for Mexican food. They have a good selection of platters along with fajitas, grilled meats and seafood. They also have chili rellenos which can be hard to find.

Visited April 2014

“great food, great service,”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

stopped to have a drink and appetisers ,,service was great, very good prices so we stayed for dinner instead of going into New Orleans,,glad we did, the food was very good and a 3 piece band came over to the table and sang some songs for us, a truly enjoyable dinner..would go back again

• Visited March 2014
“Nice”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I stopped for lunch at Las Cazuelas and was treated to a large, open, very clean Mexican restaurant. There is plenty of parking at this stand alone spot, and it is easy to drive in or drive out only Manhattan.

I was in a bit of a hurry, so didn't look at the entire menu (it is available on line) but did take a good look at the lunch offerings. I chose a sampler plate as I often do in a new Mexican eatery. I was surprised to see that some of the standards did not come with my sampler . . . rice, refried beans, etc. These items were available at an additional cost.

The food was good, but a bit on the bland side. Portions were generous. The standard chips and salsa starter was excellent. Prices were reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“New Restaurant”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I saw this restaurant while shopping and decided to try it as one of our favorite places had closed last year. We were pleasantly surprised. There were many pluses - they have corn tortillas, they have very good beef rellenos, their tamales are meaty and moist and their fajitas are tender. Service was fast and friendly. We both felt that we would return.

• Visited January 2014
Santiago, Chile
“What a great place!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were shopping in the neighbourhood and though we'd give the restaurant a try and are glad we did!Though it's certainly not in fancy area, the food and service here were really good. The menu is very extensive and the margaritas, though not made with fresh lemons, were well above average. Our apetizer and chips were fresh and they make a very good salsa. The main dishes were excellent and we had nothing to take home it was so good.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Las Cazuelas? Share your experiences!