“visited”

Add it.
My Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visiting from Miami and food was a little different from the menu I am used to, but food taste was excellent as well as the service.
I would highly recommend MY THAI CUISINE. You'll definitely be satisfied.

There are newer reviews for My Thai Cuisine

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Located at the end of an unassuming little strip mall, this really is a nice little restaurant which we came across by chance while looking for somewhere to eat lunch after an early movie. It only opened at the beginning of December, 2012, but the staff and food were great, especially the presentation of the food. We shared the coconut shrimp, served in a cocktail glass with sweet chili and ginger soy glaze ($8), followed by Madras grilled chicken ($11) and red shrimp curry ($9). If the decor and neighborhood surroundings had been better, I would have given it 5 stars but the food WAS very good! I have been back since and had the red chicken curry ($9). Heat ranges from 1 to 5. 1 and 2 were hot enough for me.