“Good, but a little pricey for what it is”

New Orleans Hamburger and Seafood Co.
Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Harvey
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Worcester, MA
“Good, but a little pricey for what it is”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

Burger and chicken tenders was delicious, and the fries have a garlic sauce on them that's very tasty. The prices were a little high for the type of place that it is (almost fast food but not quite), but we would definitely go back.

Visited May 2012

petal, ms
“Really enjoyed the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant was across the street from our hotel so we tried it. I had fish platter and my husband had a burger. I loved the fries and the fish was good. My husband said the burger was pretty good and he also loved the fries. A nice freebie....small ice cream cone.

Houston, Texas
“Great little restaurant chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great restaurant in Harvey. This restaurant sells burgers, my son enjoyed one. They also have great seafood. My wife had catfish and popcorn shrimp. I had catfish and jumbo shrimp. All was great at a reasonable price.

This is not a fancy restaurant. You order at the counter and they bring you your meal. It even has a drive through. But the food is great and can compete with many upscale restaurants.

Visited March 2012
Houston, Texas
“What a Great Little Seafood Restaurant Chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

Stopped by for a quick bite to eat. When you enter, you get a menu and walk up to the counter and place your order. You then fill your drink glass and put your number on your table. From there on the staff does all the assisting. The counter host was fantastic.
My son doesn't like seafood so he chose a hamburger. He said it was yummy. My wife and I had seafood. We had catfish and large shrimp with tail on. The catfush was hot and crunchy. The large shrimp were really large shrimp with perfect spices. I find most places fry their shrimp a bit too long and make them hard or rubbery. Not here, the shrimp were cooked perfect. What a great little chain. If we are near we will stop by again.

• Visited March 2012
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

My husband and I dined here a few times. Everything was great. He loves burgers and I always get fish. The fries are great!