“Filthy hotel - and I am usually not picky.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I recently spent one night here. They were consistent, in that the entire room was filthy. I should have left, but I was really tired from a long drive. Anyway, the picture attached shows the overall condition of the toilet - the rust stains could possibly be understandable, but the black ring in the center is just mildew.
The carpet was actually sticky to the touch in some places (I ended up wearing my shoes the entire time I was in the room).
There were long hairs on the wall of the tub enclosure, and the condition was almost as bad as the toilet.
A surly desk clerk only made matters worse.
This is obviously an old chain remmant that has changed hands several times on the way to the bottom. Well, it has arrived, in my opinion.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Lee_Thornton

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is a fine place to stay if your needs are simple. The rooms are comfortable; the property is clean; while there aren't a ton of amenities, the rooms are clean and quiet. Staff is amenable and accessible.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2006

This Supreme Inn in Hammond, Louisiana smelled horribly. I can't even describe the smell...I debated with the idea of staying since I'd already paid, then decided to go see if the could cancel the room (I'd been in there about 20 minutes). The woman at the desk said had I come up there after only 10 minutes, I would have been refunded my money. Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't that have been brought up BEFORE we left to go to the room??? It smelled, the air conditioner was rusted and didn't cool the room well at all. Also, the scum that hung out there was ridiculous. I'm quite sure some illegal things were going on there. One woman was talking on her cell phone while walking around the parking lot as her 3-4 year old just followed her around out there in the dark. The pool was green with a film of algea/grease/muck covering it. My husband and I left and rented at the Days Inn down the street and it was marvelous. I am currently trying to get reimbursement for such a seedy hotel. Needless to say, they have not contacted me about anything and it's been about 4-5 days since I contacted them. The front looks bearable, but they put us around back with all the weirdos. DONT RENT HERE! Spend the extra money and go to the Days Inn. I promise, it's worth it to not sleep in filthy surroundings....

• Stayed: June 2006
6  Thank Maysha19
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hammond
Days Inn Hammond
Comfort Inn Hammond
Comfort Inn Hammond
#4 of 17 in Hammond
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ponchatoula/Hammond

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!