“Filthy hotel - and I am usually not picky.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
Davenport, Washington
“Filthy hotel - and I am usually not picky.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I recently spent one night here. They were consistent, in that the entire room was filthy. I should have left, but I was really tired from a long drive. Anyway, the picture attached shows the overall condition of the toilet - the rust stains could possibly be understandable, but the black ring in the center is just mildew.
The carpet was actually sticky to the touch in some places (I ended up wearing my shoes the entire time I was in the room).
There were long hairs on the wall of the tub enclosure, and the condition was almost as bad as the toilet.
A surly desk clerk only made matters worse.
This is obviously an old chain remmant that has changed hands several times on the way to the bottom. Well, it has arrived, in my opinion.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
      Location
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Lee_Thornton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Eugene, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is a fine place to stay if your needs are simple. The rooms are comfortable; the property is clean; while there aren't a ton of amenities, the rooms are clean and quiet. Staff is amenable and accessible.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
Panama City, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2006

This Supreme Inn in Hammond, Louisiana smelled horribly. I can't even describe the smell...I debated with the idea of staying since I'd already paid, then decided to go see if the could cancel the room (I'd been in there about 20 minutes). The woman at the desk said had I come up there after only 10 minutes, I would have been refunded my money. Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't that have been brought up BEFORE we left to go to the room??? It smelled, the air conditioner was rusted and didn't cool the room well at all. Also, the scum that hung out there was ridiculous. I'm quite sure some illegal things were going on there. One woman was talking on her cell phone while walking around the parking lot as her 3-4 year old just followed her around out there in the dark. The pool was green with a film of algea/grease/muck covering it. My husband and I left and rented at the Days Inn down the street and it was marvelous. I am currently trying to get reimbursement for such a seedy hotel. Needless to say, they have not contacted me about anything and it's been about 4-5 days since I contacted them. The front looks bearable, but they put us around back with all the weirdos. DONT RENT HERE! Spend the extra money and go to the Days Inn. I promise, it's worth it to not sleep in filthy surroundings....

• Stayed June 2006
    • 2 of 5 stars
6 Thank Maysha19

Travelers are raving about these Hammond hotels