“A fine place to rest” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
Eugene, Oregon
“A fine place to rest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is a fine place to stay if your needs are simple. The rooms are comfortable; the property is clean; while there aren't a ton of amenities, the rooms are clean and quiet. Staff is amenable and accessible.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Panama City, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2006

This Supreme Inn in Hammond, Louisiana smelled horribly. I can't even describe the smell...I debated with the idea of staying since I'd already paid, then decided to go see if the could cancel the room (I'd been in there about 20 minutes). The woman at the desk said had I come up there after only 10 minutes, I would have been refunded my money. Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't that have been brought up BEFORE we left to go to the room??? It smelled, the air conditioner was rusted and didn't cool the room well at all. Also, the scum that hung out there was ridiculous. I'm quite sure some illegal things were going on there. One woman was talking on her cell phone while walking around the parking lot as her 3-4 year old just followed her around out there in the dark. The pool was green with a film of algea/grease/muck covering it. My husband and I left and rented at the Days Inn down the street and it was marvelous. I am currently trying to get reimbursement for such a seedy hotel. Needless to say, they have not contacted me about anything and it's been about 4-5 days since I contacted them. The front looks bearable, but they put us around back with all the weirdos. DONT RENT HERE! Spend the extra money and go to the Days Inn. I promise, it's worth it to not sleep in filthy surroundings....

• Stayed June 2006
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 stars
6 Thank Maysha19

Travelers are raving about these Hammond hotels