“A fine place to rest”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is a fine place to stay if your needs are simple. The rooms are comfortable; the property is clean; while there aren't a ton of amenities, the rooms are clean and quiet. Staff is amenable and accessible.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed July 10, 2006

This Supreme Inn in Hammond, Louisiana smelled horribly. I can't even describe the smell...I debated with the idea of staying since I'd already paid, then decided to go see if the could cancel the room (I'd been in there about 20 minutes). The woman at the desk said had I come up there after only 10 minutes, I would have been refunded my money. Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't that have been brought up BEFORE we left to go to the room??? It smelled, the air conditioner was rusted and didn't cool the room well at all. Also, the scum that hung out there was ridiculous. I'm quite sure some illegal things were going on there. One woman was talking on her cell phone while walking around the parking lot as her 3-4 year old just followed her around out there in the dark. The pool was green with a film of algea/grease/muck covering it. My husband and I left and rented at the Days Inn down the street and it was marvelous. I am currently trying to get reimbursement for such a seedy hotel. Needless to say, they have not contacted me about anything and it's been about 4-5 days since I contacted them. The front looks bearable, but they put us around back with all the weirdos. DONT RENT HERE! Spend the extra money and go to the Days Inn. I promise, it's worth it to not sleep in filthy surroundings....

• Stayed: June 2006