“my stay”

Reviewed October 20, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was with several friends that did the Warrior Dash in nearby Denham Springs and we got 4 rooms at this Day's Inn. The rooms were clean and well kept and we were very happy with the place, especially for the reasonable price. I wouldn't plan a vacation here, but as far has stopping for a nice room and a good nights sleep, this place is great.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was unable to complete my work because no wireless service in room. The phone did not work, could hear front desk but she could not hear me, after trying several times I had to go to the office to report the problems re lack of wireless service and phone not working. Upon check out I notified the clerk of my problems but learned that the night clerk had not reported the problems from the night before.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed September 30, 2012

After driving all day, I needed to stop and rest. The night clerk was very friendly, so that was a plus. The room, however...
The room was so damp when I walked in. It just felt humid. But I was so tired that it didn't matter. So, I turned on lights and was surprised by the size of the room, it felt big and open. As I got settled in and ready for bed I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. It was a bedbug. Then I noticed a small spider and another bedbug. So, I switched beds (I was in a room with two beds). As I was getting settled there, lo and behold, more bedbugs. I ended up on the couch, just sitting because I was almost too scared to sleep. It was nice to get out of the car and at least put my feet up on the couch, but it would've been great to actually sleep!
Oh, almost forgot about the wonderful toilet. I sat down and the whole thing shifted to the right because it wasn't all the way attached to the floor. That was fun. Definitely not worth the money charged.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2012

this hotel is a dump , room had odor , I slept in my clothes, stay away not sanitary at all
gross and disgusting

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Over all it is an un carried for facility , rooms damp and smell like mold bed sheets did look pretty clean though. floor felt sticky on bare feet ,wall paper was comming off walls in multiple locations. Price should of been more like 35.00 a night not 89.00 Dear owners of this days inn if you can't take care of this place and you can't afford to have proper maintenance done maybe you have no business owning it!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Was a good clean place for an overnight stay, comfortable beds, good shower plenty of towels and wash cloths, before going on into New Orleans for a cruise. The small town was nice, had a Walmart for last minute necessities. Cracker Barrel across the street from the Motel. Only little over an hour on into New Orleans, so had plenty of time to see main attractions downtown NOLA.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends