“Great Experience!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The actual location is not that great because it is so near the railroad tracks, but when you get to the house, you forget about where you are. The house and grounds are just beautiful. And when you walk into the house, it is like taking a step into the past.....just beautiful. And the chef makes scrumptious meals....unbelievably good! Well worth five stars in my book!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Michabelle is an elegant dining establishment in a lovely old house. The food is very good. The staff was a little less than friendly but still a nice place for a relaxing meal.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

My sister recommended Michabelles to me after she and her husband stayed in the Orleans Suite. My fiancé and I spent one of our honeymoon nights in the Sheherazade Suite. Everything was absolutely perfect! The suite was spacious, well-decorated, well-equipped, and the canopied king sized bed and hot tub were so romantic. The hosts Isabelle and Chef Michel were so nice and helpful. They fixed us a delicious four course dinner (complete with romantic jazz, fresh roses, and candlelight) that was presented so professionally. The next morning, we received the same royal treatment with a beautifully displayed four course breakfast. The landscape was gorgeous and the plantation inn was a great atmosphere. Michabelles was close to the city, yet far enough off of the highway to still feel like an escape. My fiancé and I will definitely be back for our anniversary (and probably sooner!). We also will definitely recommend Michabelles to all of our friends and family.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Enjoyed our stay in the B&B, very quiet and peaceful with large upstairs porch to sit and while away the time. Breakfast was wonderful each morning of our stay. Evenings
were undisturbed. Definitely would stay again.

Reviewed June 6, 2011

We had our daughters wedding and reception at Michabelle's. From the first time we went to visit until we picked up what was forgotten, we were treated like family. They made us feel relaxed and pampered. It was very hot the day of the wedding and every time I turned around there was ice water and cups, inside and outside. They were always asking what they could do and if there was something that we needed it was done asap. We had a room for the bride and bridesmaids to dress in and then we stayed the night in it. It was beautiful and they let the girls in early. That was a blessing and lowered the stress level for the bride! They placed bows and ribbons on the railings in the front lawn where the ceremony took place and bows along the walkway. There was a beautiful heart shaped arch that we used also. Everything was so beautiful as it was that the only flowers needed were the ones that were carried or worn. The pavilion where the reception took place was beautiful. It was perfect with nothing to be done except for a few ribbons added. The food was wonderful. I can't say enough about it. All the guest loved it! We have been to many weddings and no food has come close to how good this was!!! We had an amazing experience and would recommend Michabelle's to everyone. I know this is a place that we will go for a getaway. Thanks for a wonderful wedding and reception and for making our daughter and son-in-law's day so very special.

3  Thank GLowe_11