“Friendly atmoshere.....”

Olive Garden
Ranked #10 of 140 Restaurants in Hammond
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We always have a great experience dining at this place. Friendly staff and try to help in anyway...I have a favorite waiter, Casey, he's just great. Met him when he was there only two weeks. He goes the extra mile for you, especially if you have children. Olive garden is my grandsons favorite place to eat...and he is a picky eater.....We all have our favorite meals, but I'm sure all is GREAT....The Egg Plant Parmesan is out of this world, never greasy....its one of my favorites....ENJOY....

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I went here for lunch today. My waitress was excellent food was HOT and delicious. My drink was refilled promptly. My waitress asked if I would like a refill on soup and she accidentally brought the wrong kind but immediately realized and offered to box that one up for me to bring home instead of wasting it.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Went for lunch with my grand daughter. Bread sticks served with the salad was hard and rubbery. Wrong food was served to my grand daughter and although the right food was served to me of which I ordered, (eggplant parmigiana).....there was only 2 thin pieces of eggplant on the side of the plate with about a teaspoon full of sauce dabbed on top of the two pieces, the portion of the pasta on the other side of the plate would have fit into the palm of my hand with only about a tablespoon of sauce dabbed in the middle, plus the pasta was all dried, hard and yellow all around the edges. When I complained and told the waitress to take it back, all the manager had to say was "OK, I'll take it off your bill." Once before we stopped in there to have lunch and the food was awful but we chalked it up to what we choose to order. Needless to say, we will never eat there ever again and will strongly advise any and all the we know not to ever go there.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We brought the food back to the hotel. Very fresh and good. We liked the location close to the interstate and hotel.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stopped in for an evening meal while staying in Hammond.
Was not dissapointed with anything. The waitress was wonderful and the food was as anticipated. It was hard not to fill up on the wonderful fresh salad and breadsticks, The pasta's
we ordered were large portions and very tasty.
It had been some time since we had been to an Olive Garden, and now we will be putting them on our "to go place" for a good meal.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!