“Great Price, Great Service, Great Hotel”

Lexington Inn - Hammond
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I travel frequently (usually twice a month) because of my job and have stayed at nearly every hotel chain imaginable. I must say my experience at this hotel was superb from the the time I checked in until the time I checked out. The staff was not only extremely friendly, they were also very helpful by providing me with directions to the local mall, recommendations on nearby restaurants. As good as the staff treated me, the hotel's overall service was even better. The hotel was well maintained, as the lobby was very nice and presentable, while the outside was neat and painted with a mural detailing that famous Louisiana flavor. Also, my room was very clean and well furnished. Overall, I highly rate this room and will definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
lovergirl79, General Manager at Lexington Inn - Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2011

Thank for you comments regarding your stay at Best Western University, Hammond,LA. We value the opionions of all our guests as our focus is to provide exceptional service and knowing that we have accomplished this goal with you just encourages us to thrive to the level of excellence that all of our guest deserve. Thank you again!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

The service was timely and polite. The rooms were clean and fresh. I liked the quietness the most.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 18, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! The staff was very friendly and responsive to my needs. I would definitely recommend this place to other people. My husband and I were here for a week and enjoyed every moment of it. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I would recommend booking with Keisha Maryland. She was very hospitable.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 28, 2011

The room was clean, smelled nice BUT our air conditioner did not keep the room cool. Lickily I travel with a fan...but usually only need it for the white noise. The staff makes (or breaks) a hotel and this staff lacks traing And has absolutely NO customer focus. Not many choices in town...so as lomg as you have low expectations for customer service you willbe OK with a clean bed to sleep in. If you plan to stay multiple nights be sure you tell the cleaning person and leave before noon, otherwise no cleaning will be done, no clean towels, no toilet paper, no trash can emptied.

Room Tip: Reserve a first floor room...no elevator. Bring a fan. Don't expect to sleep late because the...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank waslcajun
adorableme, General Manager at Lexington Inn - Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2011

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 985-419-2001.

Shekela Coleman

Reviewed July 6, 2011

We were awakened at 12:30 am and again at 5:30 AM by a man banging on the door
saying are you awake in there, when we answered thinking the place was on fire, this
person said I'M Sorry wrong room.
I spoke with the front desk who shrugged his shoulders and said I'm sorry.
Along with a bad nights sleep, the breakfast was awful. The pancake batter was sour and the muffins several days old. I had coffed and left.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank bblakemore

Shekela Coleman

Reviewed June 27, 2011

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were neat and clean...just needed a little upgrading on things but overall were good. The continenral breakfast was terrific every morning. Will definitely return.,

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dorys611
adorableme, Front Office Manager at Lexington Inn - Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2011

Reviewed June 7, 2011

The room was neat and clean, staff was very curteous, the location was perfect within 2 miles of the church in which the Pastor Jones ran revival. Thanks will for sure use the facility when in the area and needing a hotel to stay. Thanks to Mrs. LaShondra Varnado and staff for making Pastor's stay a pleasant expericence.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
BWSALESHAMMOND, Director of Sales at Lexington Inn - Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011