Comfort Inn Hammond
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Hammond(Hammond)
View Hotel
All reviewsnew orleansroom was cleanhot tubclean place to staykids loved the indoor poolhotel is greatthe breakfast arearecent staycomplimentary hot breakfastless than an hourcracker barrelchoice hotelswater pressureyogurtcleaning staffthe general managera great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This faclity was able to meet my last minute needs to attend a traing class in Hammond. They made me feel welcome, comfortable and right at home.
The rooms and property were clean and very nice for the price. The breakfast was plentiful, tasty and nutritious. A great way to start the day.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jdwone
Comfort_Inn-Hammond, General Manager at Comfort Inn Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will be more than happy to accommodate you again in the future if your travel plans bring you back to beautiful Hammond, Louisiana! Thanks again!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Was in town for the Super Bowl and could not get a room in New Orleans. The hotel was very clean and the staff was great about getting us into our room before check in (with some begging). About an hour drive to Bourbon Street in New Orleans.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Comfort_Inn-Hammond, General Manager at Comfort Inn Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time & reviewing our hotel. We certainly hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl as well as our hotel during your recent visit. If you are ever in beautiful Hammond, Louisiana again we'd be more than happy to accommodate you again (without the begging or the busy Super Bowl crowd this time!)

Thanks Again!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We got a jacuzzi suite. It was clean, roomy and comfortable, The jacuzzi was wonderful after a long day on our feet. The bed was so comfortable, we hated to leave in the morning. Breakfast was great, with a good selection to choose from. Overall it was a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Comfort_Inn-Hammond, General Manager at Comfort Inn Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing our hotel! We are so happy that you enjoyed your jacuzzi suite! It certainly is relaxing after a long day. If you are ever in the area come see us again soon!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I travel a long way in a day to visit with family in this area. I have stayed here many times and was disappointed only once when the heater in the pool had malfunctioned. I usually stay here a week at a time. The manager is excellent to work on rates with me and the staff has always always always been extraordinarily helpful and friendly. I have grandchildren that visit me while I am here and the staff is very tolerant and helpful and we always feel refreshed by the treatment and services we receive. Never once have the beds been uncomfortable or the rooms been any less than clean, relaxing and homey.
I cheated on them once and will never stay in another hotel (ESP not a cheaper one!). Because the breakfast pays for itself in the difference of costs for me and I don't feel worried about cleanliness and bedbugs :)
Thank you Pat and your staff for yet another extraordinary visit. Even if this one was short. The next one may be longer!
Karen Baxter.

• Stayed: January 2013
Comfort_Inn-Hammond, General Manager at Comfort Inn Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Mrs. Baxter,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We love having you & your family here and appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. We can't wait to serve you again next time! See you soon!

Pat

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

When I walked up to this hotel I saw a trip advisor sign recognizing them for being a great hotel. I felt ok until I smelled a distinct smell similar to a nursing home. After check in we went up to our room. The room was VERY clean,.however the couch is a bit outdated. The pool is outside and covered by something that looks like black shingles.. It didn't look too safe so we did't bother to go in. The hotel is in an excellent location as far as access to the interstate and resturaunts. The front desk was friendly overall. The price of this hotel was great, however I was expecting it to be a little more Comforting... Overall if you can get past the lobby smell and pool area this hotel will be ideal for you.

• Stayed: October 2012
Comfort_Inn-Hammond, General Manager at Comfort Inn Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! In reference to the air-freshner smell in the lobby, please know that we have a 3rd party company who maintains our scents. The scent change month to month and keeps our lobby smelling fresh. I apologize if you did not like the particular scent which was installed during the time you were here. Please know that our rooms, lobby and public areas are always kept fresh! If you are ever in town come see us again soon! Thanks again!