“Excellent accommodation in all areas!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Hammond

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Hammond

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We are always looking for a good place to stay when we drive west out of Florida--this property did not disappoint, was clean and no surprises on check-in. We arrived tired after a long drive and the front desk clerk was friendly and efficient. Located close to a mall with multiple choices of places to eat. We left before breakfast, but were able to get coffee and there was some fruit available.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lovestotravelFlorida
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The motel provided a good value for the money. My room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and greeted me each time I entered the lobby. The main improvement needed would be the breakfast; it's not as good as other motels where I have stayed. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I would have to say that this is the worst hotel ever. I stayed for a business trip and just had my hair done and the color faded a little on the pillow case and I was charged a $250.00 like I would have been if I destroyed the room and the workers were very rude when I called to question why I was charged the fee. I

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Sorry to say this La Quinta was disappointing. The rate paid did not reflect the accommodations or day staff. Paid $114 for a double bed. Rooms were not cleaned well. And the breakfast bar didnt have even the bare essentials (like bread for toast). The staff during the day and evening were average until I needed help with an item I left behind. I received a run around on who I needed to talk with. The Manager told me he could not check to see if the item was there, he would have to wait and ask the head of housekeeping. Was suppose to call me back, never did. So the next day I called and was told my clairisonic facial cleansing tool could not be found. Well this is not a small item, you would certainly be able to locate it. So this makes me think that housekeeping decided they needed it for their own use!! Overall unsatisfactory for me!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is almost a mile from the interstate. Rooms were clean but you can hear everything. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was lacking to say the least. Not was what I was expecting for 90 bucks a night plus tax.

• Stayed: April 2013