“Good food and beautiful decor”
Review of Nine Roses

Nine Roses
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Gretna
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Baton Rouge, LA
“Good food and beautiful decor”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by my Vietnamese coworker. She has been telling me how she and her family enjoyed the food. My husband and I tried it and have been going there every time we visit Gretna. The pho was very good. We were happy for everything we ordered. It is not a small deal because we are picky eaters.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank geffect95

Hattiesburg
“Great Vietnamese Restaurant”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellent food, great service, good prices, nice environment. Pho is authentic, and I can say that because I was in Vietnam earlier this year for two great weeks. I was particularly curious about how the Pho at the Nine Roses would compare with the Pho I had in Ha Noi. Well, I would say it is authentic, at least to my western taste and experience.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Philip P
“Great food”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The food is good, the server r friendly and fast. My mom make me eat here every night!! She think is the best place to eat so everytime I come and visit her we would go there. She is a regular and a very picky eater :)

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank K_tran187
“Best Vietnamese in town!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Nine Roses for years and it has been consistently excellent. Fresh ingredients, great flavors and good value. Try the Vietnamese hot and sour shrimp soup, the variety of soft spring rolls, Seafood or Summer Delight Salad and any of the Vietnamese main courses. You won't be disappointed. Vietnamese coffee for desert! And even though on the West Bank, it's only 10 minutes from Downtown.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Itirr
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Food good, waitress stern”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Our second visit to the Nine Roses. The food was good. I had the lunch special, under $10. Hot & sour soup with chicken & veggies in a nice sauce and brown rice. Waitress was very stern, no sense of humor and certainly not personable but she was efficient and we got served quickly. Friends have said the place has gone down hill in their estimation but our lunch was good. Not sure if I would eat there in the evening, especially if served by the same waitress. Certainly not a romantic atmosphere with her around. But then you don't usually go to Vietnamese restaurants for a romantic evening out anyway.

• Visited April 2013