“Skip Breakfast Here”

Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/roundhouse-bar-and-grill-gretna
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/roundhouse-bar-and-grill-gretna
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed in Holiday Inn next door so had breakfast here on first morning never to be repeated. Buffet breakfast with cereal, yogurt fine, but egg (not real), sausage, bacon lukewarm, greasy and tasteless. Coffee was awful, breakfast cost $7.95 skip it!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank carfly

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a pre-cruise group of 50 people at the hotel & dined here for breakfast on the day of departure. Nice atmosphere but the service was horrible.Waitress was friendly.
Food was average. Not all food items that had been on the buffet when we arrived were available ; specifically the bacon; asked the waitress about this & she said "we're not putting out anymore; we've fixed 3 packages already." Long wait to be seated & once we were seated ; more waiting for foods to be put out.
The hotel was sold out & the restaurant was very understaffed , which is not the fault of the employees. I addressed this with the front desk upon departure from the hotel ; I was told "you're about the 100th person who has told me that today".

1  Thank TravelRN1129
Reviewed December 9, 2012

stopped here for lunch one day and my husband and I ordered the same entree, the waitress offered us a money saving option that we did not know about and the portions are more than enough

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Visited the restaurant the first night I checked into the hotel. Our meal took 1 hour 45 minutes to get to our table. All I had was a very basic sandwich. When it got to the table it was cold. Didn't want to send it back as I was fearful it would take another 1 hour plus to fix. Ordered room service (2) nights later and it never came. Called the room service and they never placed my order. Absolutely the worst food service I have ever experienced. No apologies offered just an oh-well type attitude displayed. Stay away if you can!

1  Thank Tanto41
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Very good food, large portions and reasonable prices. Mixed drinks a bit pricey but good. Be sure to tell them if you are a Holiday Inn Priority Club member

1  Thank BusdriverPhil

Been to Round House Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!