“Really enjoyed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Casual dining.
Description: Casual dining.
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

The margaritas are strong an hit the spot! The large is huge! Food is great, good service all around good experience

Reviewed June 8, 2013

You only need one fishbowl of margaritas here to hit the spot! I just had the chicken quesadias appetizer and that filled me up! I could not imagine eating that and then an entree, but customers do. Food was great, service good and the band on a Wednesday night are so bad they are good :-) A very busy night!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We found this place thru friend who took my family for dinner. We were happy and came back for second time. The food is lovely and not too pricey, around $10-$20 dollar. A casual Mexican place. The only thing we not quite happy about this place were, they tried to put as much tables as much as they can. On second visit, we sat close to cashier and the table were kind of middle of way. This creates a bit uncomfortable to my husband as people always bump his chair.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This place is huge with great drinks and good food. Perfect for a ladies group or birthday dinner. Cheesy bean dip and spinach mushroom quesadillas are my go to order here...and always a melon margarita! The food is definitely the American version of Mexican food but it's tasty and fast.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We went to this restaurant because we had heard a lot of good things about it and it is pet friendly. The staff was friendly and attentive, there when you needed them and fading into the background when you didn't. I ordered the chicken and steak fajitas and my husband ordered a crispito platter with a shrimp quesadilla. We usually do this when we eat Mexican because we get to taste each others platters. I found the meat not to be seasoned enough, and the quesadilla needed more filling. The beans and rice were very bland. The flan I had for dessert was very good indeed. I can't say that it was a bad experience, just not very memorable.