“Disappoionted!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Casual dining.
Description: Casual dining.
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We went to this restaurant because we had heard a lot of good things about it and it is pet friendly. The staff was friendly and attentive, there when you needed them and fading into the background when you didn't. I ordered the chicken and steak fajitas and my husband ordered a crispito platter with a shrimp quesadilla. We usually do this when we eat Mexican because we get to taste each others platters. I found the meat not to be seasoned enough, and the quesadilla needed more filling. The beans and rice were very bland. The flan I had for dessert was very good indeed. I can't say that it was a bad experience, just not very memorable.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I ordered the sampler dinner: one shrimp-stuffed chili relleno, one taco, one enchilada, beans, and rice. All of this was very good and filling, but fell short of excellent. The chips and salsa were okay, but not spicy enough for my taste. The interior is better than average for what one would expect at a local Mexican restaurant. It is very well maintained, clean, and attractive. The wait staff were particularly friendly. Overall, it's well worth checking out. RJT

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Despite the other reviews I have read I found the food very good and not that expensive. Obviously, not as cheap as in Mexico. The waiter was very good and the food very tasty, and lots of it. Salsa was delicious and kept on coming after we ran out. Margeritas are killer! The large one comes in a glass the size of a fish bowl! Everything we have had there we have enjoyed so don't be out off by the other reviews...give it a try.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Very bland, very gringo very bad. nacho cheese sauce and ground beef. Expensive taco bell.

1  Thank David O
Reviewed June 19, 2012

No wait. Salsa was very good. One of the best I have tasted. My order was average. Nothing really stood out. Service was good. Serve quickly. A/c was too cold.
Not sure I will go again.