Bridge Side Cabins and Marina
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Grand Isle
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
Breakers Motel(Grand Isle)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Checked in late afternoon hoping the room would be ready, etc. Paid in advanced and received a key for a room they said was just cleaned. My oldest son and I walked in to the shadiest hotel room I have ever seen in my life! The twin bed my child would have slept in had what looked like extremely inappropriate stains (in the cleanest sense that I can convey this disgusting appearance!) I am lucky it was my oldest who witnessed the sheets and not my youngest. These were not small things that would have been missed in the wash or as someone put them on the bed, there were at least 3 obvious "marks" and quite a range across the bed. There are just no words to describe them, let alone get that image out of my young teen's head. In hindsight, I should have taken a picture to prove just how bad this experience was! We immediately walked back to the office and requested a refund. When I explained why, the most shocking thing to me was that the cashier did not seemed surprised about such stains on the sheets and immediately refunded my money without question. I was blown away! For over $100 a night, I expect to at least have clean sheets or a hotel with enough sense to throw away sheets that were so obviously unacceptable to offer paying guests. Without a doubt, my worst first impression of an establishment!

Room Tip: Avoid this place!! Rent a cabin down the road!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
10  Thank Atendea
Reviewed July 29, 2010

Great Service! My family has stayed there every year for the last 40 years its great!

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank megakilobyte
Reviewed June 13, 2008

My son and I were visiting Grand Isle yesterday and happened upon this store and deli. The store was clean and neat. The bathrooms were clean! I noticed fishing and beach supplies and they have a nice large monitor for checking the weather. (very important when you are in or near water) They had a pull up fuel dock and plenty of shade with rockers and picnic tables.

We visited the store twice during the day. The first time was when a little rain blew in from the gulf and we decided to eat. The shrimp poboys were very good and really two people could share one. Later we sought refuge when the sun was beating down on us! The flavored ice slushies were perfect.

The store also has two boat launches, marina, cabins, motel rooms, and rv sites. It is located on the right when you cross the bridge to Grand Isle.

9  Thank Julie R