“Worst hotel that I have ever stayed in.”

Supreme Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Gonzales
Reviewed March 21, 2010

This hotel was a health hazard. I was so afraid to touch anything for fear of catching something. The bathroom door jambs were rusted, the bathtub was filthy and rusted. The commode was cracked at the base of the floor and screws were rusted. Bathroom counter was falling apart and the basin was discolored and stained. The bathtub drain was full of hair. This hotel was obviously constructed of cheap materials and is now falling apart. The cleanliness of the rooms was horrible. The hot breakfast was not attractive. I would never eat anything from this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank NannaLouisiana

Reviewed March 12, 2010

Didn't even complete our stay! Smelt horrible and the beds looked like they had been slept in and straighted up when the guest left!! Gross!!! The assistant manager was not curtious at all she didn't want to refund our money from our reservations! We asked her to call the manager after assuring us the the manager would not credit our reservations, and she reluctly called and the manager and they said they would credit our account, we will wait and see if they do!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank sherryderouen
Reviewed July 5, 2009

omg where do i start.got to the hotel looked nice on the outside.checked in and looked through the room checked bed okay the toilet was stopped up cust service brought me a toilet bowl cleaner to unstop toilet.then the ac went out at 1:00 am.had to change rooms.at this point we were sleepy.got to the other room pull cover back spider was in bed.cover smelled like they were never washed.went to bed wake up to red bugs crawling in the bed we had bite marks to the point the bugs bite us blood was on the sheets.my grandson cried all nite but we didn't know what was wrong with him until we all woke up.i would not recommend this hotel to no one ever.the pool was so nasty and it's small.worst nite ever

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank nussieBatonRougeLa
Reviewed November 9, 2008

They look nice on the outside but beware!!!!! The walls are paper thin. I could hear the neighbor's conversationj with no problem. The worst was hearing the TV from next door all night! I got absolutely no sleep. it was so noisy. I can't believe I didn't ask for my money back. I tried to complain on their wbsite and it didn't even work!!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE. its a rip off.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank anglrckx
Reviewed April 7, 2008

Colleauge (who spent 20 yrs in the army) stayed one miserable night in this filthy hotel. Took one look at the drain in the shower and wouldn't even shower there. Checked in with my colleague since I was paying, and the front desk staff was not friendly. Miserable stay. I paid for the room so I called the manager to share his feedback and my embarassment, all she could say was that the current guest had no complaints. Lousy staff, lousy hotel. Not even worth the low rate.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank Suesh
Reviewed March 4, 2008

Supreme Inn and Suites, Gonzales, La.
Well where do I start, at the entry where both large trash containers were running over and they were on both sides of the entry door.
Then there is an large empty aquarium with a big black hose laying it. It was filthy too. Not finished yet. The carpet was really dirty along with the entry door rug. Now down the halls to the rooms, well I believe all that carpet has been here since dirt, it is so worn everywhere, I mean down to the pad in some places. Now the entry to my room the hall carpet was pulled up and bare to the bone.
The room carpet was good, furniture good, but the air conditioner in the window has a busted grate where the air comes out and the metal part inside it is rusty with white stuff over it too. I used a towel to help filter the air when it was on. I did not really want to have that air blowing into my room.
The shampoo is a little flat pouch like ketchup, except it was about a third the size. The soap was a small bar, do you wonder where it all came from, it said "made in India". Not sure what the smell was from it.
Now after the firas night the cleaning was just as bad. Left towels drapped over the sink and toilet. No new shampoo and soap was left. Now the second day cleaning bad again. Even left the empty shampoo pouch lying in the shower.
No cofffee nor hairdryer in the room.
The breakfast, well don't go there. The coffee pot is so dirty with water calcium no one would drink the coffee. The other stuff there will not be eaten, thus saving the hotel money.
Maybe this is the reason this place is so dirty, bad and not much light in the parking lot.
Needless to say, my 2 months stay for our project will end and I will give someone who appreciate my business and give me a clean and nice hotel.
THEY SHOULD CLOSE THIS ONE DOWN.
I REALLY BELIEVE THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT NEEDS TO INSPECT THIS ONE.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Tex526
Reviewed November 1, 2006

I've stayed in tons of hotels. Some great and some not so good but this place was by far the worst. It looks good from the outside but that's it. Our room was a nice size but it was filthy. There was a 1 inch cochroach in the bathroom (I'm not exxagerating) and the shower curtain had black mold and mildew all over it. There was also tons of soap scum in the tub. If it hadn't been so late that night we would've tried the Holiday Inn down the street. The sign outside said "housekeepers needed". They weren't lying. The only good thing I can say about it was it was quiet.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank ascarber