“Our trip to Gonzales”
Review of Days Inn Gonzales

Days Inn Gonzales
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Gonzales
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Our trip was a nice getaway. We enjoyed the shopping and the food!! The hotel was nice and clean. It was quiet the first night, but then the second night there were children running around yelling.My advice is for parents that have their children with them please have tem be quiet and behave.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Gonzales

Reviewed February 12, 2014

nearly perfect just a couple of mornings my workers could not eat breakfast because it was not open yet. we have to leave for work at 545am ,b ut most mornings the staff had the breakfast ready and opened at 5:30 for us to be able to eat before our 12 hour work day

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This hotel is an older property. I had to stay in a smoking room because it was the only one available. Usually when I have to stay in a smoking room (I don't smoke), I don't have much trouble because the room is usually ventilated by the time I get there. Unfortunately, this was not the case at this hotel. This room smelled terrible! I had to run the fan all night just to bear the horrible smell. When I got out of the shower the next morning, I realized there were NO TOWELS in the room! I had to dry off with a hand towel. The staff was not the friendliest, either. The girl at the front desk when I checked in was paying more attention to the male in the lobby who was watching TV than to me. This hotel is not worth the price I paid.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Wendy M
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Nothing out of the ordinary at this hotel. The check in was pleasant and room clean . Breakfast was available from 6.30 and quite a good choice of restaurants around about the hotel to eat at. Only one small shampoo was available for two people, seemed strange but other than that nothing negative that we noticed .

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank scotdeemex
Reviewed November 18, 2013

During a recent business stay, I found cockroaches in my room. Some even ended up in my suitcase which I found when I switched to a different hotel. I attempted to contact the management with no luck. They hung up on me on more then one occasion. I tried to talk with someone in customer support on the 800 number and they would make excuses they would have to call me back, no call has been made back to me. I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Hotel is in a good area. The staff was very friendly, my only complaint would be the musky smell of the room when you first walk in. I was working nights and a few mornings the hot water in the shower was not to hot.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Fred W
Reviewed November 1, 2013

rooms were surprisingly nice and beds extremely comfortable. everything was very clean. front desk staff wasn't rude but didn't go out of their way either. i would stay here again and recommend it, location is great. we didn't eat breakfast and it was cold so we didn't use the pool.....we did use the guest laundry and it worked well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family