“Great Oysters, Great Restaurant”

Mike Anderson's Seafood - Gonzales
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Gonzales
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mike Anderson's was established over 3 decades ago and is famous for serving fresh South Louisiana Seafood. While Mike Anderson's Gonzales is known for providing excellent service, it is the consistency of the delicious food that truly sets us apart. Whether you are local or visiting, our team will make your dining experience one to remember! The Food, The Service, and The Ambiance are...
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Mike Anderson's is probably one of my top 3 favorite sea food restaurants. The service is great, the food is excellent and the grilled oysters are spectacular. If you are anywhere in the area, this is one must on your list.

If you stay at the Clarion, Mike does room service for the hotel. Which is to say you should absolutely stay at the Clarion if you need a hotel in the area.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This restaurant is attached to the Clarion Inn and service was fantastic. They cater to a large number of business travelers as well as conference attendees. Food was excellent although both men next to me complained that they received too large a portion of ribs. My swordfish was excellent with a fresh salad and twice baked potato.

1  Thank DJC7
Reviewed January 22, 2013

They have the best seafood and everyone is friendly and courteous. The atmosphere is great. I go there every chance I get, with friends, family, and co-workers.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Generous portion sizes. Excellent service! Clean restrooms. Lunch specials available M-F. A little pricey for a Saturday lunch.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

This was not my first visit to Mike Anderson's nor will it be my last. The staff is very friendly and professional. The restaurant is spotless. The food is outstanding. Dollar for dollar I always get more bang for my buck when I'm hungry for top notch seafood.