Hampton Inn Gonzales
$93
HIExpress.com
$97
SpringHill Suites
Candlewood Suites Gonzales(Gonzales)(Great Value!)
$80
CandlewoodSuites
Clarion Inn(Gonzales)
$86
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolgreat hoteloutlet mallcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbusiness tripnice staynew orleanswould stay againbaton rougehotel is locatedstaff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areagreat areashort driveconvenient locationoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Nice hotel, restaurants nearby. Clean.
This hotel is often fully booked because everyone knows better than to stay anywhere else. Make sure you book early.
Rooms are reasonably priced.

Room Tip: If you have to sleep days, ask for a room on a high floor or it will be noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Roundtheworld101
Reviewed July 12, 2011

My husband and I have stayed here several times visiting our son in Gonzales. We have always had a pleasant experience. Occasionally there is noone at the desk when you need them, but overall, the atmosphere is great, the location is great, and they have a very nice continental breakfast. I love the atmosphere of the breakfast room - very homey and yet modern. And, of course, Tanger Outlet Mall is across the street! We recommend it, though it is a little pricier than other hotels in Gonzales.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Harriet A
Reviewed June 3, 2011

My daughters wedding was at Houmas House and we were given a list of hotels to block rooms for the wedding. we had stayed at this hampton before so we chose to block 25-30 rooms. The staff on Thursday was wonderful congratulating us and welcoming us. We realized on Friday we were charged for 4 rooms instead of 2 so we went to meet with the manager with reciepts of the other 2 rooms that had also paid, the Manager was very rude, refused to help us, told us she would release the charges to our bank, and it would up to them to refund us. When we asked for a owners name or someone above her she refused to give us the information. A week later the charges were not released I was charged for rooms that others had paid for and my daughter was charged an extra night on her card. Now I have contacted Hilton that is working diligently to get my money back, please if you stay here and need a manager dont expect much!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank tammyneil
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Hotel was nice enough, but staff were worthless. I had an issue with some lost clothes after I checked out but was still in town. Over several days they didn't even look for them. I tried to talk to the manager but she wouldn't even talk to me. After I left town and called back a helpful staff found my clothes in a few minutes but then had to charge me to mail them, even though I had been in personally five times. I left several more messages for the manager and she refuses to call me back. I've filed a complaint with the Hampton, primarily to object to the complete lack of customer service.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank dad2seven
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I travel frequently and always have stayed at a Hilton or Hampton Inn when one is available. This was the worst hotel stay I have ever had. The room was dirty and stayed dirty all but one day that we were there (would have moved hotels but none were available during the holiday). The housekeeping staff were loud, shouting back and forth to each other at 7am. My original invoice was not the amount quoted. The front desk person seemed nice but the hotel was definitely understaffed. I requested to speak to a manager when I checked out but none was available and was told that the manager would call me at home on Monday. I left three phone numbers and an email address and never received contact from the manager. I called back twice more but never got a response.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family